Cock Watching

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes, cock watching is a great sport! Airports, malls, city sidewalks, interstate service areas. I check out the face first, then if it's someone good-looking I take a quick crotch glance. If there's a public restroom and I see a good-looking stud headed that way, I'll casually follow him in to see if I can get an eyeful. (Hey, admit it, we've all done it!) Service areas off the interstate are great for this as they quite often have open urinals. I've seen many a large cock that way; once in a while you do get someone who's looking, too. Sometimes, a non-bulge can be deceiving. There have been many times when a guy didn't appear to be
packing but was very well-hung! 'Ya never know!

Crotch watching is awesome at restaurants too, I see a lot of guys get up from the table with a lunchtime chubby. I love bulges young and old, Cute is great but ordinary/average looking guys are sometimes even better as they are so often over looked and less arrogant. I have a thing for guys in glasses, always have.

In High school there was a guy that had blemished skin, bulky unstyled hair & glasses before they were cool. People made fun of him and always picked on him. Anyway, once we were peeing next to each other and I carefully snuck a look, He had the most beautiful dick. It was a good length soft, seemed heavy in his hand. Golden brown bush. Hot... I sometimes fantasize about him. Sometimes it's the nerdy guys that I don't forget.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was this guy in my class in high school, real short, stocky and muscular, he was HOT. PLus short guys supposedly have it in bigger than taller ones? ANYWAY, he ALWAYS liked to wear pajama pants to school, which always excited me too, because it seemed they wee made specifically to stick around his package purposely. It as like the pants just grabbed the part of his crotch where it went from skin to dick and balls, it was AMAZING, plus they grabbed his ass too, they were the perfect pants...but, I never thought this as a sport (cock watching). I won't be able to stop no hahaha...

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not apologize and I have no shame. I look at crotches everywhere I am all day long. Lunch time is the best. There's a mall near my office building and you have to walk around this public area, almost 360 degrees, to get to the escalators. There was a couple standing there making out before they went their separate ways for the afternoon. The woman obviously worked in an office, but the guy seemed more blue collar, especially since he was wearing jeans. He was ultra cute with long hair and gorgeous butt. I circled around them and stood at the top of the escalators. As they stepped back from each other, it looked like the guy had the thick end of a baseball bat in his jeans. The head was literally making a tent on the left side of his crotch. And it formed a big arc in front of him. I instantly understood what the working girl saw in this Joe Sixpack. I wanted to stoop between them and have her force my head against that boner.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I do not apologize and I have no shame. I look at crotches everywhere I am all day long. Lunch time is the best. There's a mall near my office building and you have to walk around this public area, almost 360 degrees, to get to the escalators. There was a couple standing there making out before they went their separate ways for the afternoon. The woman obviously worked in an office, but the guy seemed more blue collar, especially since he was wearing jeans. He was ultra cute with long hair and gorgeous butt. I circled around them and stood at the top of the escalators. As they stepped back from each other, it looked like the guy had the thick end of a baseball bat in his jeans. The head was literally making a tent on the left side of his crotch. And it formed a big arc in front of him. I instantly understood what the working girl saw in this Joe Sixpack. I wanted to stoop between them and have her force my head against that boner.

I know Exactly the shape you're describing. That bulgy awkward arc is so fuckin hot...

Attachments

Reactions: cockmonkey

ynad1412

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
exactly what i make at paris
sit on a "café" then look bulges of men or students near "quartier latin"
sometimes guy know what i do and take his package it s so fun!!!!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, cock watching is a great sport! Airports, malls, city sidewalks, interstate service areas. I check out the face first, then if it's someone good-looking I take a quick crotch glance. If there's a public restroom and I see a good-looking stud headed that way, I'll casually follow him in to see if I can get an eyeful. (Hey, admit it, we've all done it!) Service areas off the interstate are great for this as they quite often have open urinals. I've seen many a large cock that way; once in a while you do get someone who's looking, too. Sometimes, a non-bulge can be deceiving. There have been many times when a guy didn't appear to be
packing but was very well-hung! 'Ya never know!

You are so right! Thank you for your honesty. The more we admit we all do this, the more we can all feel ok about it, just doing what horny guys do. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just who we are and what we do, so we might as well do it more often and enjoy it as much as possible.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are so right! Thank you for your honesty. The more we admit we all do this, the more we can all feel ok about it, just doing what horny guys do. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just who we are and what we do, so we might as well do it more often and enjoy it as much as possible.

you're welcome rob. i'd like to find a nice bulge now but the coffee hasn't finished perking yet. plus the weather really sucks so i'll surf LPSG for meat packages today.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never posted this tale before, but this is a great place for it. I'm just a few years older than my oldest nephew. When he was 17, I hired him to paint my garage. I'd had back surgery and couldn't move much so I mostly sat in a chair and watched when I did't have something else to do. This was several years ago when guys went around in those black lycra pants.

The first afternoon, one of his buddies came to help. At first I thought I was hallucinating. This guy was tall, dark and naturally muscular. He wore these tight, black lycra shorts and no shirt. But what made me do a double-take was his gigantic bulge. It was thick and nine inches long or better. I couldn't stop stealing looks. I stayed there the entire afternoon and all the next day as they finished up. I couldn't get enough of this kid. But, I felt HORRIBLE, perving over this innocent 17 year old cut.

Cut to ten years later. Circumstances had changed and my nephew and I got to be really good friends. He was on to my homosexuality and cool with it. He was going through an awful marriage that ended up in divorce so we got together a lot to party and blow off steam. On one of these occasions he brought up this guy and mentioned that not only was he aware of the dude's big cock, but that they'd even done some mutual jo back then! (If only they'd taped it!) He said that this guy was pretty bi before getting married and that he'd been tempted to go farther than just jacking each other off. He said the guy's penis was really something to see when it was hard. Over the years I've kicked myself in the ass that I wasn't closer to my nephew and gotten a shot at his friend -- once he was of legal age, of course. Now that he's married, I wouldn't think of doing anything. If he ever gets a divorce I'm going to stop at his house with a bottle of Jack Daniels and help him "get over it." However, I know his wife pretty well now and I don't see her walking away from that piece of meat anytime soon. So now I fantasize about that crotch all the time. I figure enough time has passed and I don't have to feel guilty about it.

BTW, he's even hotter now, a grown man, and not nearly as annoying as he was at 17.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find myself sitting around in public and enjoying the sights. Is there anyone out there who enjoy looking at cockprints of different guys walking by or sitting? I just love cock. I have a cock that is 7.5 soft and have given up trying to hide it with clothes on in public.

========================================================

:smile:Just my opinion man..... I think it's sorta rude to stare & look at another dudes 'cockprint...walking & sitting'.
To glance or a quick notice is one thing ...but to gaulk... is just a plain give away as one male to another that U are out & pubicly not giving any respect to those guys who may not appreciate it (gay or not...out of line) esp with folks (males) you don't even know....
I even hate & get embrassed when some females do it...but I'm use to it now...it become worst when you realize someone is looking...and you start making adjustments down there purposely to hide:redface:....so I generally let it be to what they see:eek::wink:and move on....:rolleyes:
However, if you are tryin to sent a message to that male...well...:dunno:Think
Be safe, Be careful, Enjoy!

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media

Was it like this?

Attachments

Reactions: cockmonkey