Cock weighing down underwear

mikeytravis: Okay, this has probably already been talked about but here it is. Has anyone noticed that your equipment actually pulls the underpants down from your waist. It certainly happens to me a lot, and I'm wanting to know if it happens to other guys out there who do occasionally wear underwear or wear it full time. It's very annoying and indeed as a result I freeball a great deal more now.

swimguy_14: well i wear boxers, but i could see this happening

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=swimguy_14 link=board=clothing;num=1073194934;start=0#1 date=01/04/04 at 10:02:58]

"... but i could see this happening."

[/quote]

Me too.

'Probably a good reason why many "larger" guys prefer the boxers to the briefs.

I'm feel absolutely miserable in briefs! WAY too confining and restrictive. The "weight factor" certainly is there alright!--and, creating even MORE aggravation.

jimbo67: I know what you are talking about. That is the reason I switched from briefs to boxer shorts when I was a teenager. Now that I am older, I freeball.

jimbo67: By the way, there is an underwear poll a few pages back. It indicates that a large percentage of big cocked guys prefer to the loose fit of boxer shorts or prefer to freeball.

1811: The waistband gets pulled far below the waist of your pants, right?

try a pair of spandex bike shorts that are quite loose for you (too loose, in fact, for sports - that gives you the freedom). sling your shaft down one of the legs. if it helps, wear a pair of boxers underneath to help with the rubbing/chaffing.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=1811 link=board=clothing;num=1073194934;start=0#5 date=01/07/04 at 05:38:39]

"...try a pair of spandex bike shorts that are quite loose,...sling your shaft down one of the legs.  if it helps, wear a pair of boxers underneath to help with the rubbing/chaffing."

[/quote]

Sounds good "in theory" 1811 ! Thanks for the idea. :)

However, the last thing I need in my life are several additional "layers" of underwear just now!

As I'm getting older, I will be probably be facing wearing "Depends" soon enough! ;D

Anyway, 'think I'll stick with my boxers (for now) and just accept the consequences.

Afterall, I've been doing so for years!

Not quite "there" psychologically to "free-ball" full-time.
(I occasionally do so at home, though!) :)

palladen: Boxers here. Stop wearing 'tighties' in my late teens. Just too impractical, despite the nice bulge.

mikeytravis: I practically don't wear undies anymore unless I'm going out on a formal date or something. I must say that I wear underpants with a 28" waist as I'm only 86lbs so you can imagine how these fill out! But no I'm practically giving it up altogether - I'm scared the undies could burst one day:)

spork: Just another vote for boxers. Briefs always sag in the back and bulge in the front, and the elastic rides down in front.

jimbo67: I did not realize it, but to see the pic, you have to log into Yahoo Groups.

Sorry.

mindseye: I believe the real complication is that the particular group where that photo resides is restricted -- you need a moderator's approval to join the group.

jimbo67: Try this

file://C:Documents%20and%20SettingsOwnerMy%20DocumentsMy%20Picturessag.bmp

Slingshot: Bah, pictures be damned. Everyone seems to say they don't work right now anyway.

I too have found this problem of my underwear being pulled down by the weight of my dick and balls, but boxers (or freeballing), whilst more comfortable, are not always viable alternatives. Honestly, have any of you ever tried jogging in boxers? Flop, flop, flop.

1811, thanks for the suggestion re bike shorts. I've tried normal ones before, but the squeeze factor means I can only stand it for so long before needing to scream; I'll give it a shot with really loose ones.

Sean

rangersean: Boxerbriefs for me! Poke the penis down the leg - support but control. I have several brands, and each has good characteristics for different situations.

hungstud: ive made this weighing down effect work to my advantage.

got some briefs with the thick elastic (like CKs but cheaper & with a lot more room), like wearing them with the elatic showing all the way around my waist, except at the front where the equipment pulls the briefs down.

looks impressive with a good set of abs and no shirt