cock weight

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOu could cut it off, and then put it on a scale. Besure and wrap the cut end, so all the blood doesn't spill out... and don't cheat by cutting off your balls too.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, what you do is stand on some scales and weigh yourself - THEN cut it off. And take the difference between the two weights.
;)

Pure genius. You make weighing your own penis easy.

Of course, everyone should already know the lightest thing n the world is a penis......

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, do you mean erected, or unerected?
mine is standing all the way up, so it does not weight anything, when hard!

maybe the ones with a downwardcurve have all the luck! ;)

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
funny true story... my dad used to drive school bus which required him getting checked out by the doc every year..while waiting in the doctors exam room in his paper gown..he and my step mom who came with to the appointment tried weighing his dick..my dad packed a big one.. they first weighed my dad on the scale then he got on the scale again this time with my step mom holding his dick.. then they subtracted the difference in weight...at that point the doctor an his nurse walked in on them...Busted big time!!! never heard what it weighed though

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think kracker's parents had the right idea, but it would probably be difficult to ever get an accurate weight of an erect dick. The flaccid one does not have as much blood in it of course and so might not weigh all that much... both will still be supported by the body to some degree... but if a penis is really stiff and erect, it probably isn't going to lie easily on the scale...

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just curious but has anybody here ever tried to weigh there cock. curious to see how heavy some of the really big ones can get.
:biggrin1::confused:
All I can say is that my doctor said my penis erections hangs 85% downward due to the reason of size and weight of the amount of blood it takes. Generally, most larger dicks will not stand straight out as an average or maybe smaller penis.
I generally have to lift my penis up for peneration.:redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just curious but has anybody here ever tried to weigh there cock. curious to see how heavy some of the really big ones can get. Why? Is your life really that empty that you need to know your dick weighs more than somebody elses in order to feel good about yourself? :confused::rolleyes::redface:

I have heard of girls weighting thier boobs :eek: You mean some girls tie weights to their tits to elongate them?!?

The only time I have ever heard of a woman having her breasts weighed is when having a breast reduction.

My mom used to work with a woman who had 14 pounds removed from each breast. This brought her down to a small D cup. Before you booby loving men start to cry, that was more than enough for her 5'6" frame.:cool: