Cock Whipped Woman

Marci2

Experimental Member
Media
Here is another series of posts I found on a yahoo group. I fixed some of the spelling and run on sentences and other stuff. Finally I got tired of editing it though so there are still errors in it. I added some of my own words, but mostly it is as posted. Just a series of messages, not a "story" really, but I makes me hot to read it.
Cock Whipped Woman
huge cock

an collection of posts by a woman named Ellen from the matureviewsonpenissize Yahoo Group:
 ---
I can state from personal experience that there is such a thing as being 'cock-whipped.' This is a true story of my obsession with one man's penis.
The summer after my junior year of college I was invited by my best friend Angela to a weekend-long party at her parents farm. It was extremely hot one afternoon and while most of the party had gone into town a certain number of us remained behind sunning near a small pond on the farm. There was a group of about eight of us, four women and four men, and after imbibing much alcohol(and partaking of certain other substances) the topic of skinny-dipping arose ( I believed Angela suggested it- she was always much less inhibited than me, or most other people for that matter).
 Of the four guys present three were rather hunky, including a tall, very well-built guy named Bart, with sandy blond hair and a very strong, dimpled chin; I'd been lusting after him all weekend. The fourth guy, Ron, was about 5'-8" and couldn't have weighed more than about 140lbs..He was also somewhat geeky and had remained somewhat on the periphery of the party all weekend. Each of the three guys ,other than Ron, was wearing fashionable (for the times) form-fitting swimsuits. Ron, consistent with his geeky image, was wearing a very baggy pair of bermuda shorts that tended to accentuate his very skinny legs.
Angela was the first to start disrobing, always ready to show off her huge breasts. Removing her bikini top, I was amazed at her size even though I had seen her topless many times before. Everyone's eyes were riveted on her. She ran into the pond, her breasts bouncing obscenely, as I self-conciously peeled out of my one-piece while furtively glancing at Bart as he removed his swimsuit (his cock was pleasingly promiment, but at the time I was more impressed with his impeccably sculpted buns). Angela was splashing and giggling in the middle of the pond chiding the rest of us for our tentative, toes first approach into the pond. Suddenly, she stopped splashing and audibly gasped. I then heard her mutter under her breath "Oh, Dear, God." Each of us, alerted by Angela's gasp, turned to see what she was gaping at. As I turned I glimpsed only Ron's pasty white figure walking gingerly towards the pond, his hands drawn up by his ribs as he walked barefoot over the gravelly perimeter of the pond.
The source of Angela's shock became apparent. It was Ron's penis- at least it appeared to be a penis, but seemed too impossibly huge to be a penis. It dangled two-thirds of the way to his knobby knees and seemed nearly half as thick as his scrawny thighs. All seven of us were gawking at Ron, but he was totally oblivious. Finally, Ron seemed to notice that the splashing and giggling had been replaced by stunned silence and he stopped his approach to the pond and looked up. I quickly averted my gaze from his immense penis and looked at the rest of the group standing in the pond. Each of the three other women continued to stare at Ron's midsection, with their mouths agape. The three guys had a somewhat different look on their faces-stunned, but mixed with a certain amount of, I don't know, perhaps consternation. In retrospect, I would estimate Ron's perfectly flaccid penis as close to ten inches long and perhaps seven inches in circumference. I had never seen anything like it, nor have I since seen such a gargantuan male organ.
I'm hazy on the precise sequence of events that followed, but I belived Ron moved quickly to submerge himself and his remarkable organ and a kind of forced frivolity returned. Ron must have been aware of the reaction of the group,but he said nothing, and no one, not even Angela, said anything to Ron about his penis. Bart begin to cozy up to Angela in a way that should have bothered me, at least disappointed me, but I couldn't stop thinking about Ron's gigantic cock. Being more on the shy side than Angela, I stayed in the middle of the pond, treading water. Ron paddled over and, for the first time that weekend, directly addressed me.   I don't recall what he said- I'm sure it was just small talk-but his proximity to me, or rather the proximity beneath the surface of that immense penis, gave me that funny, tingling feeling down below. Ron was physically and socially awkward, the opposite of Bart, and yet suddenly I was giggling at every stupid thing he said.
I remember little more of what took place in the pond for the next twenty of so minutes, recalling only an electric sexual tension that overwhelmed me, but I have one very vivid memory of standing in the pond as Ron left the water at one point and noting with amazement (as I am sure everyone else did) that Ron's penis was so long that it was clearly visible between his legs even when his back was to me.
I felt like I would explode if I didn't touch myself, and I occasionally did stimulate myself underwater when Ron and his cock would emerge from the pond. Angela, who had barely been able to conceal her disdain for Ron, began acting very girlishly in his presence. At one point she followed him out of the pond and stood very close to him, giggling and jiggling her big breasts as she flirted with him. She pushed them together with her arms, making them appear twice as big, and it had a definite effect. Ron's cock lengthened and grew fatter, but continued to hang perfectly perpendicular to the ground, now nearly hanging to his knees (although I had no experience in these matters at the time, I now realize that his cock must have been at least a foot long at that point). Angela had definitely gotten him excited.
Angela and Ron suddenly disappeared behind a wild hedge of small trees, tall grass, and weeds at the far end of the pond and remained out of sight for approximately 15 minutes. Bart seemed to grow increasingly agitated and finally collected his things and returned to the house, followed shortly thereafter by the other two remaining males. The two girls that remained in the pond with me were about to gather their things when Angela finally returned, her face very flushed and her expression comically dazed, followed by a newly self-possessed Ron, his massive cock now a mottled pink and larger than ever, although ostensibly flaccid. After a very pregnant silence, Angela suddenly blurted out "You have GOT to feel his cock."
With that, Ron walked up to me and stood directly in front of me and paused. He then reached out and gently took my right hand in his left hand, turned my palm up while simultaneously taking his organ in his other hand and then placing it in my upturned palm. My eyes seemed to go out of focus as I watched him place his cock in my hand, but as I felt the middle portion of his member rest in my hand, the lower half of his organ dangling out of my hand, I involuntary clasped his cock, my hand closing little more than halfway around its amazing girth, my hand and arm trembling as if from the weight of it. I just stood there staring at it, this enormous slab of cockmeat gently pulsing in my hand. I'm not sure how long I held it, but he just stood there with this shit eating grin on his face. Without even realizing what I was doing, I gently tugged on it and felt it swell in my hand. Ron eventually removed my hand from his organ and did exactly the same thing to the two other girls, each of whom, like me, passively and like zombies, permitted Ron to take their hand and place his semi-turgid organ in their palms.

Marci2

Experimental Member
Media
For the next three days Ron and Angela fucked almost continuously. Everyone in the house could hear them. It sounded like Angela was having an orgasm every few minutes. When Ron wasn't fucking Angela he was letting me fellate him. Normally I would have been repulsed at the idea of fellating a man who was simulaneously fucking my best friend, but it was as if I was powerless to resist Ron's cock. Each time I would suck his cock he would attempt to fuck me, but his cock would simply not fit in my vagina. This continued for the remainder of the summer-Ron fucking Angela,cumming in my mouth,and finally,fucking me by early August. The sensation was indescribable. My obsession was complete. I was his sexual slave.
We continued to have sex for six months until Ron moved to the west coast. That was five years ago. to this day I masturbate almost daily thinking of Ron's cock.  I can't tell you how gratifying your response has been. I actually have never discussed Ron in detail with anyone before for fear of being labelled a pervert. Don't get me wrong-I have no problem with being labelled a "size Queen." I've freely expressed to my girlfriends a preference for more well-endowed men, but never discussed Ron specifically because of his freakish dimensions. We all nod our heads when one of us relates our enthusiam for an eight inch cock, but an obession with a thirteen inch cock is a different matter.
There are no words to adequately describe the feeling of invaginating something that size, but here goes. Even after months of fucking Ron there was always a significant element of pain invloved, but even the pain somehow contributed to the excitement because it was a constant reminder that what I was doing was illicit, and yes, obscene. Because a Thirteen inch cock is by its nature obscene, my fascination and obsession with it was therefore also obscene. Imagine that feeling of gripping a big cock with your vigina, flexing your "kegal" muscles to create that sense of pressure. Now imagine that sense of pressure tenfold and imagine that your vaginal and pelvic muscles aren't straining to produce that pressure ,but are straining to alleviate the intensity of the pressure, to open wider, to accommodate a penis so massive that even with its head pressed firmly against your cervix you can still see five inches of unused cock, as wide as your forearm, glistening with your juices and visually exciting you to even greater heights of pleasure. Virtually every time I screwed Ron I began orgasming within the first few strokes and continued orgasming approximately every three minutes. Initially Ron wouldn't last that long, generally coming by the time I'd had my third or fourth orgasm. Soon however, I discovered that if I remained very still after Ron's climax I could resume spasming around his ten-inch flaccid cock. Once we discovered this my orgasms became limitless as my series of orgasms would induce another erection and more fucking. On more than one occasion I tried to count the number of orgasms,but I always lost count after lapsing into a state of virtual incoherence, a state Ron ,at first, confused with a seizure, but was really nothing more that continued vaginal convulsions past the point of total physical exhaustion. I once lost count at 32 orgasms. At the end of a typical session with Ron I was bathed in sweat and suffering from total muscular exhaustion. On more that one occasion my vaginal muscles began to cramp-now that was painful. The first time Ron left his cock in me after his climax and I continued orgasming, I slept 18 hours after we finished.  Ron possessed virtually no technique, not that I cared. I had no interest in receiving oral pleasure from Ron. I had no interest in foreplay.
However, Ron was a very tender lover. He was very concious of his size and no doubt had injured other partners (Angela battled a chronic case of cervictis throughtout that summer and fall). I actually like a fair amount of rough animal sex and ,at times, like a tender ,slow fuck. Ron could do both simultaneously. Even at his tenderest there was something violent about being violated by something that size. I must admit that I sometimes despair because I know that I will never feel these sensations again.
There is actually a very significant detail that I can add. As I've previously mentioned I never measured Ron's cock. I knew it was abnormally large but at the time I foolishly felt no need to measure, quantify, preserve or otherwise memorialize Ron's cock. Given the opportunity now I would meticulously photograph such a specimen, take plaster casts, measure its weight and surface area and do whatever else I could to document what may be the most disproportionately large male organ on the planet. However, as I have discussed Ron in this forum in recent days I've begun to recall things I'd forgotten. It occurred to me yesterday that during the time I was with Ron I occasionally wore a silver chain armlet, a gift given to me by a friend who had briefly lived in India. One day early in our relationship (such as it was) I was stroking Ron's erect cock as he laid on the bed and I playfully took the armlet from my bedside dresser, placed it over the head of Ron's cock and let it slide down his shaft. The armlet slid about halfway down Ron's cock and then lodged just shy of the widest part of his shaft (as I'll describe in greater below, Ron's cock was substantially wider in its middle portion than at the base or head). As soon as I remembered this I began frantically searching for the armlet, frantic because I haven't worn it in years and feared I may not be able to find it. Well, I did find it and I measured it, and I can report that the armlet is 9.5 inches in circumference. So, I would estimate that Ron's cock was at its widest between 9.5 and 10 inches in circumference. If your looking for a comparison, the typical paper coffee cup you'll find in your office is about 9.5 inches in circumference at the top end (i.e., the open mouth of the cup, that is, larger than a soda can). After patting myself on the back for this investigative and inductive triumph I looked at the armlet and literally shuddered to think of the prodigious amount of cockmeat I'd managed to invaginate.  As I've mentioned, it was weeks before Ron could fully penetrate me. Ron must have been used to this and was very patient. I was not as patient. I cannot describe the intensity of my need for his cock, and I would weep each time Ron would have to withdraw after inserting only a few inches. The problem was exacerbated by my friend Angela, who was stoking my desire with tales of mindblowing orgasms and graphic descriptions of the sensation of Ron's cock completely filling her and who was also simultaneously feeding my apprehension as she kvetched about her chronic cervicitis and cervical bruising (Angela could also be wildly funny; I still convulse with laughter when I remember Angela's rendering of her conversation with her very mystified gynecologist). I embarked on a regimen of stretching exercises involving cucumbers and even eggplants and, while feeling ridiculous about fucking vegetables, was pleased to note that Ron was able to insert more of his cock each time we tried intercourse.

Marci2

Experimental Member
Media
Ron insisted, sensibly, that I be on top when we attempted intercourse, giving me more control over how much of Ron's cock I would take. After Ron's cockhead would slip in, I would begin very gradually slithering down on Ron's cock. It was an extreme turn-on to realize that four inches of Ron in me represented more cockmeat, in terms of volume, than I'd ever accomodated. But at four inches Ron's cock was still widening, and for two weeks progress became excruciatingly slow. My vagina simply seemed incapable of stretching to accept the widest part of Ron's cock, and I truly feared that I would injure myself if I proceeded any further down Ron's ungodly fleshpole.   
By early August I was at the point of reasoning to myself that the pain would be fleeting, that any tissue damage could be repaired, and that come hell or high water I would be filled with Ron's magnificent tool. Ron came to my apartment the first Friday in August with a bottle of wine and we lapsed into our usual routine. Ron would sit on the sofa with a glass of wine and we would engage in a little chitchat as I unzipped his pants and delicately removed his organ. Ron would describe his day (Ron was an engineering major and would describe his professors or his day in class or the lab) while I stroked and licked his cock. After about ten minutes I would disrobe and Ron and I would get into bed. This Friday evening was perfectly routine except that Ron was being unusually dilatory about getting into bed. It was also plain that something was bothering Ron (I learned later that Ron was becoming more enamored of Angela and was distressed that Angela was seeing someone else; more on that later).
I finally pulled Ron into bed and pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I had recently begun liberally dousing Ron's cock with baby oil in an attempt to increase lubrication. Although I was always virtually dripping when around Ron, even the most plentiful supply of vaginal lubrication is quickly spread thinly over the surface area of a cock like Ron's. In my excitement I had spilled some baby oil on Ron's chest and he muttered 'Jesus Christ, watch it.' This kind of rebuke from Ron generally did not bother me simply because I had no emotional attachment to Ron - I wanted only his gigantic cock. But this time I felt a twinge of hurt at Ron's irritation. I nonetheless proceeded, feeling Ron's cockhead pop past my vaginal opening and beginning my slow descent.  
Within the preceding week I'd begun experiencing vaginal orgasms as I reached the four inch mark on Ron's cock, and I paused this evening as I was overcome by an orgasm. As my vagina dilated I was able to get another inch of Ron's cock in, but I needed to get another inch to inch and one-half in order to get past the widest part of Ron's shaft. I simply couldn't do it - I felt as if I'd be torn in two. I began weeping in frustration and Ron, rather than exhibiting his usual patience and understanding, said something to the effect of 'jesus, let's just forget about it for the evening.' I suppose it was my frustration, and the residual hurt of Ron's irritation over the baby oil, that made me boil over. With about five inches of Ron's cock still in me I raised my right hand to slap his face.
Ron instinctively brought his hands up to cover his head and suddenly rolled slightly to his right, away from the direction of the anticipated blow. Suddenly three additional inches of Ron's glorious fuckpole slipped into my vagina, his cockhead barely kissing my cervix without striking it. Ron immediately realized what had happened and gasped 'Oh my God, are you O.K?.' I too had gasped at the unanticipated penetration and paused for moment holding my breath, aware that I had strained something at the entrance to my vagina, aware that I seemed unable to contract or even attempt to contract my vaginal muscles and fearing for a moment that I'd been injured.
In the next second the pain and fear of pain was overshadowed by the realization that I was absolutely stuffed with the biggest cock extant, and the sense of being completely filled, the feeling of Ron's cock lightly pressed against my cervix, seemed to suffuse my entire being. Still holding my breath I began slowly lowering my upper body down onto Ron as the room seemed to be going black. Ron was paralyzed with apprehension, not sure if he'd injured me, and still rolled slightly to his right side. By the time my left cheek rested on Ron's left shoulder my eyes were rolling back into my head and a feeling that I couldn't control was spreading from my uterus throughout my entire body like an avalanche. And then it exploded. I began spasming uncontrollably and gasping for breath. I was experiencing my first vaginal orgasm. Sorry, but I must run. To be continued.

Reactions: bertberp

Marci2

Experimental Member
Media
I have greatly appreciated everyone's encouragement and support. I sense that interest in details about Ron and my obsession are waning, but I have cherished the opportunity this forum has afforded me to discuss for the first time my feelings and doubts about my fetish. And I use the word fetish advisedly. I think it is a healthy thing that women can express sexual and anatomical preferences, a right taken for granted by men. But I have discerned in some of you the same kind of fetishistic fascination with grossly outsized penises that I have. Although I experienced heights of sexual ecstasy with Ron that I've never subsequently experienced and may never again experience, I now firmly believe that my fetish has adversely affected my sex life.
It is important that I distinguish between my fetish and the very normal and natural desire that many of you have for a 'big one.' My fetish has manifested itself in a focus on one particular attribute, namely penis size, to the exclusion of all other attributes that a prospective sexual partner may possess. Whereas most women associate masculinity and sexual attractiveness with various attributes (including physical attractiveness and strength, financial success, self-confidence, assertiveness), penis size has come to to be my sole criterion of masculinity and sexuality. My relationships with men since Ron have suffered as a result.

Imagine if you will knowing a man with great physical beauty and emotional maturity, a tender and caring man, an attentive and ardent lover, and further imagine that he has a thick, nine inch penis. Now imagine that your feelings for this man, the natural development of emotional attachment, is retarded and ultimately thwarted because you perceive this man to be lacking in virility. I knew objectively that the man I am speaking of was wildly virile by virtually any woman's standards and similarly that he was spectacularly endowed by any reasonable standard, and yet I could not get past the fact that his penis, particularly when flaccid, appeared pathetic to me; I can't help but think that Ron's soft cock is bigger than this other man's raging hardon. Conversely, Ron's lack of self-confidence, his awkardness, his lack of physical stature and attractiveness render him no less virile to me because his enormous cock IS virility incarnate from my perspective. Sometimes I think that at some point during my sexual and emotional development I blindly and stupidly bought into the male preoccupation with size - if they believed that the man with the bigger cock was manlier, why shouldn't I believe it? And yet I'm acutely aware of the assininity of this male preoccupation.  

Is it possible that at the age of 20, relatively inexperienced and sheltered, my sexual development was warped in the moment that I witnessed males and females alike awestruck and gaping when confronted with Ron's hugeness, the abject capitulation at the pond of Bart and his buddies to Ron's genital superiority, the submission of Angela and the other girls to Ron, the ability of his massive organ to instantaneously convert Ron from a geek and outcast to a paragon of virility, desired even by Angela, at the time my paragon of feminine sexuality? Or is it simply the case that I merely possess a more pronounced form of a size fetish that is latent in all women?
I really don't know the answer. I do know that my obsession with Ron's cock simply will not abate. I think I knew that the moment I was informed by my gynecologist that I had suffered a perforated pubococcygeus (the pelvic muscles surrounding the vulva) and I informed him that I preferred not to receive the procedure designed to repair those muscles. I would remain loose for Ron, the better to accomodate his immensity. I think I knew in the weeks following our first full-penetration intercourse that the pain, the soreness, the inability to walk without discomfort for two weeks, all were worth suffering for Ron's cock.  

I think I really knew the hopelessness of my predicament when Ron changed in a way that should be repelled me but instead only increased my obsession. As I've mentioned I realized Ron was falling in love with Angela. I think Ron couldn't understand how Angela could sexually crave him and yet feel no emotional attachment. To Angela, Ron was still a geek, albeit a geek with a gigantic penis. Ron learned that Angela was seeing another guy, believe it or not a football player, and implored Angela to stop seeing him. When Angela refused, Ron contrived to be present at Angela's one day when Mr. Football arrived and, after being introduced by Angela, insinuated to Mr. Football that he was a former boyfriend of Angela's. About a week later Ron went to the health club where he understood Mr. Football worked out and waited for him to finish his workout. Ron then followed him into the locker room, acted surprised to see Mr. Football and engaged in some smalltalk, and then waited for Mr. F to wander into the showers. Ron then disrobed and followed him into the showers.
Ron initially refused to discuss the health club incident with me, relenting only when I confronted him with certain things I'd learned from Angela. Ron admitted that he'd gone to the health club with the intention of displaying his cock to Angela's boyfriend. When I pointed out to him what a crude act of male bravado this was, Ron sought refuge in the fact that his bravado had apparently served its purpose.

Ron related to me with some relish that Mr. F looked stunned when he saw Ron's cock. According to Ron, this big, strong football player could not keep his eyes off Ron's organ. Ron pretended to be unaware and stood under a shower head at the opposite end of the shower with his back turned to Mr. F. It was at this point in Ron's story that I detected something I'd never seen in Ron before. Ron conceded that he was aroused by his own act of penile superiority and Mr. F's stunned reaction. So Ron stood with his back to Mr. F and spread his legs slightly so that his adversary was able to view Ron's lengthening cock between his legs. Ron then turned around to face Mr. F and began soaping his by now footlong cock. Ron methodically washed his organ by holding it extended before him and, when finished, permitted it to fall in a manner that caused it to slap loudly against his leg. Ron, ostensibly finished with his shower, walked directly up to Mr. F and began chatting with him, reveling in Mr. F's efforts to avert his gaze from Ron's groin. Ron then exited the showers.  

Angela did not hear from Mr. Football again until she called him and was thoroughly mystified by his sudden lack of interest. Angela called me one day to bemoan her romantic misfortune and casually mentioned to me that Mr. F had seen Ron at the health club. Angela never seemed to realize what had happened, but Ron's gambit had succeeded. Mr. F retreated in the face of Ron's cock conquest, and Ron for the first time felt a pride and empowerment deriving from his gargantuan meat (although Angela continued to see others). Ron's newfound sense of power infused our sex life, with Ron becoming more assertive and even dominant. Ron's tentativeness and fear that he might injure me were replaced with more vigorous thrusting, Ron more often assuming the top position. But Ron's aggressiveness only seemed to inspire in me greater submissiveness. I never felt more a woman than when Ron was pounding in to me, virtually battering my cervix.

As for fellatio, which generally had been performed while he sat in a chair on layed on the bed, Ron now preferred to stand while I knelt, and rather than having me take his penis Ron now preferred to grasp the back of my head with one hand while he lifted his cock with his other hand presented his cockhead to my mouth. This passivity on my part was at first confusing to me, but I realized that I thrived on being Ron's fucktoy, on totally submitting myself to his massive cock.
I know how ridiculous this must sound. Sometimes think to myself how absurd it is to be so fixated on the this piece of flesh, to the point where I really don't believe ten minutes pass during the day where I don't think of it, visualize it and long for it. And I know that if Ron walked in the door right now and wordlessly released from this pants this GodCock I would fall to me knees and orally worship it and never again surrender it. I have decided that I will find Ron and I will give myself to him. If he rejects me I will stay as near him as he'll permit and I will be there whenever he wants me, ready to eat his cum or swallow his cock or submit any orafice he would prefer to the onslaught of his monstrous and magnificent penis.
I appreciate your patience and indulgence. I don't think I could have arrived at this decision without your support and encouragement.

Marci2

Experimental Member
Media
I've been meaning to respond to certain recent posts and Tim's questions about Ron seem like a good opportunity. In particular I would like to respond to 'what?'s' post of 11/20 in which he stated that he felt sorry for me. It's difficult to tell in a forum like this whether 'What' meant that he pities me or genuinely feels sorry for me because of the adverse effect I believe this obsession has had on my sex life. 'What' seems like a thoughtful and sincere person and my sense is that he meant to be genuinely sympathetic. Let me state that I do not perceive myself to be pitiable and would not want anyone's pity. Although Ron's cock has dominated my sexual life, it has not dominated my life in general. I am a fourth- year medical student; I have an active social life and warm and close family. I feel very fulfilled in my life, with the exception of my sex life. Even with regard strictly to my sex life I don't think I'm deserving of pity. I have experienced heights of sexual ecstasy that I believe few women or men will ever experience.

I don't mean to be presumptuous when I say that, afterall, none of us can really guage another's sexual satisfaction. But by the ,perhaps,crude measures available to us: number of orgasms, relative intensity of orgasms, shared subjective accounts of sexual satisfaction, I would submit that the six months I spent with Ron was a sexual nirvana. Sex and thoughts of my extraordinary sexual partner permeated everything I did and every waking thought. The sexual anticipation of our next encounter, the knowledge of Ron's uniqueness, the rapture that I unfailingly experienced with Ron, all of these things contributed to a sense of sexual fulfillment that I believe few ever attain. I'm certain some of you are asking 'what about emotional fulfillment?' I can't really respond to that question. It's almost as if the sexual aspect of my relationship with Ron was so extraordinary that it obviated any need for an emotional component. I can say with certainty that I did not love Ron and that ,but for his amazing cock I would have had no interest in him, sexually or socially.
The fact is there are so many things about my reaction to Ron and his gigantic cock that I still don't fully understand. For instance, the distinction Angela recently drew between 'lust' and her reaction to Ron is something that I also experienced although the distinction was lost on me at the time. I felt lust for Bart at the pond.I've felt lust in passing for many men at various times, either because of the way they looked or the way they comported themselves. And I think I lusted after Ron when he wasn't with me,if lust means sexually longing. But the presence of Ron's cock and the sight of it produced a much different reaction in me.

Like Angela, I experienced a submissive reaction that I've never felt in any other situation. I know it's a terrible cliched metaphor, but I did literally turn to jelly at the sight of Ron's colossal cock. I was overwhelmed with a desire to submit to this grossly oversized organ, to be taken by it and dominated by it. I was helpless in its presence. For instance, although I knew that Ron was having sex with Angela and other women and it generally did not bother me; on one occasion I became mildly upset when I realized (I forgot how) that Ron had just come from being with another woman, and I initially resisted Ron's sexual overtures. Ron quickly resorted, of course, to producing from his pants his remarkable penis. He walked to where I was sitting, cross-legged in a chair, and slowly took one of my legs so as to uncross them.

It was the oddest feeling: I was incensed by Ron's attitude, his presumptuousness, his damned confidence in the power of his cock, and I believed when he started to uncross my legs that I would merely resist. However, it seemed I could see only this huge cock-everything else in my field of vision blurred- and muscular control over my legs just vanished.  It was if I had been given a spinal. He uncrossed my legs, and then stood up rather than proceeding with his seduction. He just stood there, with his amazing thing growing to its full immensity, and as I watched helplessly I suddenly heard myself begging Ron to take me. I knew from prior experience with Ron that the fuck I'd get in response to my begging would beunusually rough, and my instinct was to slow his penetration, to blunt the violation of my own sexual organ, to steal myself against the impending asult on my uterus and cervix. But even this instinctive reaction, the reflex against pain and discomfort, was overwhelmed and, on this occasion, Ron battered me with an intensity that I was powerless to resist or even protest. All of my orgasms with ron were blindingly powerful, deep vaginal orgasms, but the series of orgasms I experienced on this occasion may have been the most powerful I've known.

I'm not an anthropologist. I don't know what caused me to feel the way I did. As you know, I've speculated that the pond incident and the reaction of male and female to Ron's hugeness may have assumed undue significance to me. But I believe Angela may be right whenshe says that there may be some atavistic submissive response to a big cock, some instinctive capitulation response or reflex when confronted with a gigantic penis.

(There are several more of these postings, I'll put them up as I have time.)

Reactions: BigBen

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
This great story gets into the deep submissive attitude that a huge cock brings out in me and many women...it is amazing what happens when u discover how huge a man is hung, everything about him and you changes in an instant. All I want to do is worship and pleasure and reward this incredibly huge hung and superior being. It just seems so natural to me.