Cock Worship (First time asking a question, go easy)

Sweety101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alright, so I've been looking through different threads now, and have been trying to think of a question to ask, since it is one of the reasons I joined. With Christmas coming, I thought of one, and hopefully someone can help :redface:

Ok, I have had only one real lasting sexual relationship, with my current boyfriend, who is rather big. We've been together for years, so it isn't like I don't have any ideas, but recently I got the idea to try something slightly new.

Cock Worship

Basically, talking with a friend gave me the idea, but I don't want to talk to talk to me BF about it because I'm hoping to have a little surprise for Christmas Eve. My plan was to catch him at his home, and really pamper him sexually.

My question is, what, if anything, is so special or different about worshiping a guys penis, and just giving him good oral sex?

Also, should I talk to him about it first? Or can I like, surprise him with it? Again, I think that he'll like what i have in mind.

And, I'm really looking for any ideas or helpful information I can get from ANYONE, guys or gals. I've only had one big penis in my life, and I think I might be able to learn something valuable from people who either have a big penis, or have much more experience with them.

Thanks already, I hope this isn't a really weird question. :confused:

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thats very sexy and your on the right track, every guys fantasy is to have a cock worshipper. even for role play its great , dont forget to wash and clean his equipment thats always a great start

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time for some Masonry!

Succumb to his cock...mentally, physically, emotionally. Give yourself to it. In your mind his cock must be your Sun. It gives you life, you depend on it. Put it far into your throat, gag slightly on it. Tell him its over-powering to you. Stroke it with your hands and stare at it like it is made of gold. Think of all the pleasure his cock brings you and reciprocate those feelings. Sit him in a chair, a nice comfy one, and get on your knees in front of him and suck on his cock like he is King of the World. Then tell him to stand up above you, with you on you knees, and ask him to overwhelm you with his cock. Tell him to take control. Obey his cock.

If you can internalize all of this before going into that night, it will show in your performance. I think what really turns a guy on (or at least me) is when you KNOW the girl is truly into it. Truly connected to you and your cock. Totally enamored with it. Techiques and skill pale in comparison to passion and lust.

Reactions: deleted1331048

Mine only produced fear and extreme distance, even evoking tight little screams when it finally erected. Was once approached for oral with a failing heartbeat, a slight electric taste was offered... but they leapt back... not even in flaccid state could it ever fit.

I don't know if it was worship, but back ~then~ I never took pleasure and would probably have enjoyed myself far more without it. There can be so much more to enjoying a female, especially when you are capable.

From what I've seen, cock worshippers most generally appreciate size, sometimes appearance. For me this kind of beauty is only skin deep.

But I still enjoy it, for indeed I am a vessel filled with lust.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't quite get it? Do you pray towards it 5 times a day or something on a rug? How does one go about worshipping a cock? Would God consider it a false idol?

...OB

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time for some Masonry!

Succumb to his cock...mentally, physically, emotionally. Give yourself to it. In your mind his cock must be your Sun. It gives you life, you depend on it. Put it far into your throat, gag slightly on it. Tell him its over-powering to you. Stroke it with your hands and stare at it like it is made of gold. Think of all the pleasure his cock brings you and reciprocate those feelings. Sit him in a chair, a nice comfy one, and get on your knees in front of him and suck on his cock like he is King of the World. Then tell him to stand up above you, with you on you knees, and ask him to overwhelm you with his cock. Tell him to take control. Obey his cock.

If you can internalize all of this before going into that night, it will show in your performance. I think what really turns a guy on (or at least me) is when you KNOW the girl is truly into it. Truly connected to you and your cock. Totally enamored with it. Techiques and skill pale in comparison to passion and lust.

great post...

I don't quite get it? Do you pray towards it 5 times a day or something on a rug? How does one go about worshipping a cock? Would God consider it a false idol?

...OB

Sure, but that's never stopped bull worshippers before ;)

Sweety101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Time for some Masonry!

Thanks, this actually helps. I definatly want him to enjoy it and I want to enjoy doing it too.

I actually want to try and make it an activity that would take a really good chunk of time, like going to an all day spa or something. I mean, I don't just want to jump into the activity, and I've been kinda dry on idea for what to do afterwards.

Washing him sounds like a good idea before, but anything else anyone would recomend to sort of prelude the main event? Also, should I just give him oral or are there other things I should try? What things can I do with him that I can't do with a man with a smaller penis? Ya know, something special that sort of lets him know I appreciate his size.

I think I'm getting more and more confusing... sorry.:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wait until my ex-boyfriend was watching Monday Night Football, strip nekkid and masturbate in front of him on the cocktail table. During a commercial I would go to the kitchen and get him an ice cold beer, which I would pour into a pre-chilled pilsner glass, just the way he liked it. Then I would dip an erect nipple into the foam and place it into his mouth. Sometimes I would just suck it off myself.

Once the game came back on I would pull his boxers down to his ankles and proceed to give him a very enthusiastic blow job. I think what made it so sexy and erotic was that for the duration of the football game I never spoke, not even during commercial breaks. This is also the only time I would allow him to push on the back of my head during oral, since it was all about his pleasure. If HE decided he wanted to fuck me he was allowed to do so in such a way that he could still see the tv.

Sound silly ladies? I think most men might agree this was a good deal for him. He got a woman that wouldn't talk, cold beer, football, and great head. Not sure if that qualifies as cock worship, but I know he always appreciated it.

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The point of worship is to serve his cock rather than get him to cum. To spend hours on your knees while he watches a football game or reads. To tell hm why you love serving him and how his cock makes you feel.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it you follow Mason's suggestions, you will have him wrapped around your finger for the rest of your life.

Great post, Mason. I hope that comes from personal experience.

For sure! I think things like I said will demonstrate to him that you appreciate his size. Do whatever it is you want to do before you get down to it, say you are going to dinner or out or something. Brush your hand against his bulge and give him a sexy starry eyed look. Or hold it and stare at it through his pants. Let him get a taste of whats coming so it builds on him all day/night. Anticipation is half the battle. If its all he can think about then no matter what you do he will be blown away. Maybe even whispering sexy things to him subtly in public during the day like , "you have a big cock" can drive a man wild and really get his blood pumping. I think that is what is important for a man, to really FEEL like a MAN. Get his blood to pump. Get his testosterone to boost. Just the face that you are asking these questions bodes well for you, that you care this much about his cock. He is going to be a VERY happy man.

p.s. send him text messages about his cock when you aren't near him!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girfriend sucks my cock everyday and swallows every drop. Even if some days i dont want her too,she has to have it. At night she sometimes falls asleep with it in her mouth. I love it............:cool:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Time for some Masonry!

SkullMason, the above is one of the best posts I have ever seen.

Cock worship has changed my relationship drastically for the better.

It is the difference between you doing him a favor (typical BJ, etc.),

and him doing you a favor, by letting you touch, lick, kiss, admire, and simply be in the presence of such a wonderful cock.

It started for me just a few months ago. I think the feelings had been there all along, but I never let them out because I was so brainwashed about what women are "supposed" to like and not like. And we're not "supposed" to love everything about our man's cock, to crave it and need it and adore it.

Once I realized it was okay to be myself -- hard-wired to my own sexual needs and desires, the cock worship just came naturally.

It was as if someone flipped a switch.

My girfriend sucks my cock everyday and swallows every drop. Even if some days i dont want her too,she has to have it. At night she sometimes falls asleep with it in her mouth. I love it............:cool:

I totally understand how she feels. Sometimes when my man gets home I rip open his pants and his cock is in my mouth before he can even take his coat off. The other morning (we were both home from work) I caught him touching himself on the couch, and just the sight of his hard cock sent me into overdrive. I ended up just lovingly stroking it for a while, then sucking it, then riding it until we both exploded.

This kind of stark, real respect for your man's cock will open the door to all kinds of new intimacies. Unleashing your most primal desires can also unleash his, and you may find and share things you never before imagined, even in a long-term relationship.

Just today, my husband leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear that he has never been so in love in his life -- not when we first met, and not even when we got married.

Sweety, GO FOR IT!

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chrysalis ... if I'd seen these few lines in isolation, from an anonymous source, they would read like the "excerpted headline" in an aw-shucks
serialized romance in a "women's magazine" ... you know the type -- a black & white half-tone sketch off to one side. Anyone seeing it might pause and reflect .. well duh, it would sure be nice if fairy tales did come true like that.

But because you've given us all a window into your world and we've glimpsed the passionate respect you two have for each other, it actually raised goosebumps on my arm when I read it.

Just today, my husband leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear that he has never been so in love in his life -- not when we first met, and not even when we got married.

Sweety101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you everyone who have been responding, I've gotten some questions answered and ideas.

One thing though, and it's a sort of sensative subject. I'm sure that my BF enjoys hearing endearments about his penis, and I can't disagree with Mason on that. Buy, he's been selfconcious about it since I've known him. He's never flaunted or bragged about his size, never will mention it even when I think other guys would and have. He's had two relationships go sour do to just his penis size, one who got scared and broke up with him for it, and another who became so obsessed that she would try and depants him in public to flaunt him forcefully. He'll either get angry or embarressed if someone mentions his size in casual situations.

Given this, is there anything special I should consider? I mean, we're at the point where niether of us are going to overeact from a silly comment, but are there things I should or should not say, for the sake of trying to make the momment perfect for him?