Cock Worship (First time asking a question, go easy)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be genuine and show that you care. That you truly love it because of how good it makes you feel. If you think he might think your just with him cause of his cock then tell him how much you love the man as well. But his cock can send you to the stars and you are soooo lucky to have that. Let him know. Just make sure whatever you say is honest. Guys detect bullshit sometimes, especially if they know its not true or are skeptical of it. The truth is what turns me on.

Sweety101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just be genuine and show that you care. That you truly love it because of how good it makes you feel. If you think he might think your just with him cause of his cock then tell him how much you love the man as well. But his cock can send you to the stars and you are soooo lucky to have that. Let him know. Just make sure whatever you say is honest. Guys detect bullshit sometimes, especially if they know its not true or are skeptical of it. The truth is what turns me on.

I'm not worried about him thinking I'm with him just for what he's packing in his pants. We've been together 4 years now, he knows that what we offer with our clothes off is a very nice bonus :rolleyes:.

But seriously, I just don't want to embarress him. Despite our sex life, I've never actually planned a momment where I'd basically be giving his genitals complete focus and attention. I think he sometimes prefers to think of himself as completely normal, and I'm just a little worried that I'm going to make him feel not normal in a bad way.

I'm being kind of hard to understand I bet by now, has any guy here felt like, honestly embarressed about a large penis? I'm sure there has to be other guys like that here.

As a side note, I'll probably be doing this for him in the next week.... what should I wear :tongue:?

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
your getting some good free advice in here, go slow never rush and never try to make him hard by sucking or such, just wash admire and quietly enjoy/ if he likes it you will know // where do u live i do free lessons / stay sexy from drew

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think hell be embarassed I think he should appreciate the attention. Especially if its something you havent really done before. Wear those boy short underwear thingys they are hot. Half thong half regular undies things.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skull's definition of cockworship is exactly what I gave to a couple of longtime buddies I had before I moved out of the Boston area. I'd see either one at least once per month. I'd get into a special 'zone' when I'd worship, pure pleasure for me and them. For several years, they were the only men I ever sucked off. Now, since I moved to Maine, I can't find any guys into receiving that kind of intense attention...only guys who want mutual hookups. Poor me...:frown1:

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's something you could try with him. Have a glass of ice water and a cup of hot tea with you when you want to suck him. Alternate drinking from each while sucking him between mouthfuls. Make sure to keep the drink in your mouth long enough to either warm or cool the inside of your mouth. The warm and cold sensations from your mouth when you suck him will drive him wild.

By the way men, this also works well when sucking a woman's nipples or eating her pussy.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Time for some Masonry!

Succumb to his cock...mentally, physically, emotionally. Give yourself to it. In your mind his cock must be your Sun. It gives you life, you depend on it. Put it far into your throat, gag slightly on it. Tell him its over-powering to you. Stroke it with your hands and stare at it like it is made of gold. Think of all the pleasure his cock brings you and reciprocate those feelings. Sit him in a chair, a nice comfy one, and get on your knees in front of him and suck on his cock like he is King of the World. Then tell him to stand up above you, with you on you knees, and ask him to overwhelm you with his cock. Tell him to take control. Obey his cock.

If you can internalize all of this before going into that night, it will show in your performance. I think what really turns a guy on (or at least me) is when you KNOW the girl is truly into it. Truly connected to you and your

cock. Totally enamored with it. Techiques and skill pale in comparison to passion and lust.

I could never express what I look for when
being worshipped so eloquently as it has been expressed here by Skull Mason!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep those thoughts in mind and you will be a wonderfully successful cock worshipper!

arty

Just Browsing
Media
My wife worships my cock even if I am not fucking her and we have a kiss and cuddle she is always feeling for her monster as she call it.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
You asked for something that would be special to acknowledge his size. One of the things that big guys can do well that smaller guys sometimes can't and that many guys love(I know I have) is enveloping their cock between your breasts that you have oiled and pressed together with your hands as you let his cock head go in and out of your mouth as you moan with appreciation.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
The thread sounds a little off to me considering the poster first says that she wants to do cock worship that focuses on his size and the later says that she's worried because he's embarrassed/angry about his size. ?????

But, assuming this is a legit thread, I think that that the titty-fuck BJ is an excellent choice that utilizes his large endowment (length). Of course, if we are talking "cock worship" you should do the work and grab your breasts, moving them up and down.

The two-hand, handjob is also a great technique that centers focus on just how large he is. Maybe even grab his dick and whip it against your face. This again focuses on his cock and presents it as large and powerful, like a baseball bat.

LOONY8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You asked for something that would be special to acknowledge his size. One of the things that big guys can do well that smaller guys sometimes can't and that many guys love(I know I have) is enveloping their cock between your breasts that you have oiled and pressed together with your hands as you let his cock head go in and out of your mouth as you moan with appreciation.

two handed bj/handjob is another thing to try maybe?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The word cock worship isnt the right word for it. Mabye call the people cockaholics. Just think of the D.A. meetings..............:tongue:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to wait until my ex-boyfriend was watching Monday Night Football, strip nekkid and masturbate in front of him on the cocktail table. During a commercial I would go to the kitchen and get him an ice cold beer, which I would pour into a pre-chilled pilsner glass, just the way he liked it. Then I would dip an erect nipple into the foam and place it into his mouth. Sometimes I would just suck it off myself.

Once the game came back on I would pull his boxers down to his ankles and proceed to give him a very enthusiastic blow job. I think what made it so sexy and erotic was that for the duration of the football game I never spoke, not even during commercial breaks. This is also the only time I would allow him to push on the back of my head during oral, since it was all about his pleasure. If HE decided he wanted to fuck me he was allowed to do so in such a way that he could still see the tv.

Sound silly ladies? I think most men might agree this was a good deal for him. He got a woman that wouldn't talk, cold beer, football, and great head. Not sure if that qualifies as cock worship, but I know he always appreciated it.

That has got to be one of the coolest posts Ive read on here, just awesome.

For the OP, I would say be careful not to be too "over the top" with it. For a guy who doesnt think he is big, to get overwhelmed with a message that he has not heard from you or others, or feels he is undeserving of, might get the impression you are patronizing him and take it the wrong way. I would preface the session with a story. Something about a friend of yours who's BF has a little one that she doesnt get any pleasure from. Then tell him how lucky you are to have him, and how you feel bad for taking him for granted. Then, apologise to him for not making him feel like the giant stud he is and tell him you want to make it up to him. Now SHOW him how you feel, and if its anything close to SkullMason's description, thats awesome. I guess my idea of it is for it to seem spontanious, not premeditated. I would want it to seem like my girl was suddenly overwhelmed with this urge to worship, not that she did it so I would let her buy new shoes.

He is a lucky boy to get any sort of treatment like this, thats for sure.

SweetnSassy8080

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Loving him, being true to him, and givng him respect... As much as you deserve it back....that is the greatest gift you can give....Please him orally, becasue you love and respect him.....Find some superior woman to worship!!

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first thing is, make sure he knows the evening/day is for you to pleasure him. Not for his endowment, but because he is your man and you love him totally.
Start slowly. The goal is his pleasure not cumming, though if that happens so what, keep going. Take your time as previously talked about. Clean him warmly, and apply warm oils to titilate him and you.
Don't be shy about fondling. You have many parts of your body that you can use to your own advantage to make him trimble and shake with lustful feelings. As the worshipper you need to remain in total control of your object of desire, him.
If you have to, tie him down. That way he will be unable to try to control the situation. You don't have to be all kinky about it, though he may enjoy that, you can tie him in such a way that he is obviously the focus of all your attention.
Find his least erogenous zone and start there. That way you can build on that.
I think the main thing is total enjoyment for both the giver and the receiver. His total experience will be your satisfaction.
Have fun and enjoy each other. If you are intending this to only be his pleasure then go for it.
The very fact that you are asking these questions is fantastic. Enjoy.