Cock Worship (First time asking a question, go easy)

Sweety101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wanted to thank everyone for the help. This previous weekend I went ahead and gave him his early christmas present. It took up a couple hours of time, starting with the washing that seemed to be a good idea.

It went great, I don't think I'll go into details but any worries I had that I might do or say something stupid to ruin the momment wasn't neccessary. He was already wondering afterwards if I'd do it again. :tongue:

Thanks again, there were a whole bunch of things mentioned in this thread that helped.

Sequoia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's very little to add to Skul Mason's excellent posts ... I particularly like the text message idea. JUst a couple of messages like "I'm thinking about you ..." and add to it whatever compliment that seems natural to the both of you about his cock.

But the idea that you can't get him off of your mind will do wonders.

The other thing, and it surprises me no-one's mentioned it... what about the balls?

I love to hear things about my balls. Ultimately I have the image that all my masculine power derives from them and not my cock. So if you're being absolutely carnal about this, don't forget the balls! ;)

D

deleted32404

OK, I realize that this is bascially a "straight" conversation, but as my screen name applies, I'd like to offer up my comments for further rumination. I learner a few years ago that my passion for oral sex went far beyond the usuall "blo'n go" mentality. I had a partner who was, how can I say this, totally "cock-centric" in his approach to sex. He completely understood that he could get whatever he wanted from me by teasing me in his bulging briefs. When we had sex, it was totally orally oriented. It became almost ceremonial and theatrical in nature. He would sit on his "suck throne" and the "service" could take an hour or more. Frankly, I have never had that intensity with another guy...ever. Taking his load was better than anything....and SO hot. Trust me, there is a BIG difference between a blow job and cock worship. Anyone who has been involved as a receiver or giver in that situation knows the difference. Man oh man, I sure hope I find another one like him before I'm too old to crawl between him legs for a few sessions!!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I like getting cock worship better than anything. Definitely different from just a blow job, and worship definitely gives you more size immediately. However, I like giving cock worship to huge, uncut Puerto Ricans and some others, because you learn more about it from guys like yourself.