Cock Worship - M4M

D

deleted32404

I became aware a few years ago that my true sexual passion seemed to totally revolve around the phallus. Before you judge, let me just say that I have done just about everything sexually at one time or another, three-ways (MMM, MFM), group sex (all), straight sex and, as stated, an abundant amount of M4M oral sex. I am not a great fan of anal sex, personally. I realize some people, both M and F, find it exciting, but for me, it's just risky and unhealthy potentially. Oral sex, on the other hand, is my passion. Anything to do with the cock, balls, semen and bulge make me crazy. I could stare at a cock in briefs for hours. I learned early in life that I am probably a cock worshiper. I was embarrassed by that for awhile, but now feel that it is just what I love more than anything. Everything to do with the male organ turns me on. Everything (no, not watersports). I used to suck off half my fraternity brothers in college. They loved it. They are all married now and would never admit the liason. Anyway, I tend to ramble when discussing my favorite topic. If anyone else is into cock worship, either as a "God-cock" top, or a worshiper, I'd love to hear from you - letmeworshipit@yahoo.com. Thanks.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf worships my cock. Although she will not verbally admit that cock size is important. Of course the comments she makes when I am inside her lead me to believe otherwise. She gets very wet from just sucking my cock.