Cock worship - straight?

TheW

1st Like
Media
As mentioned before, when having sex with gf we often talk about her ex's size, and while I'm secure enough and love this, would love to worship a really big guys cock with a woman - have him both admiring him. Is this bi? Gay ? What?

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In before "it's obvious you love the cock and are clearly a closeted homosexual and to not admit it means you're a giant homophobe."

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Straight guys don't worship cocks (unless their forced too!), gay guys don't have girlfriends (unless they're pretending their not!). You figure it out.

Now don't expect an immediate answer. Your shifting erotic imagination may change over time with more or less exposure to different people and scenes. My advice is to trust your girlfriend, be honest with her and go with the flow. If she wants to bring a bigger cock into your bedroom, let her and see what happens. You may discover that you are indeed a very lucky man, with a loving woman and an open relationship. Just set down a few rules so that you don't lose her to this monstercock.

Have fun!

SDCoug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
TheW, you are a selfish, thoughtless person to even consider subjecting a woman to such a violation! Besides, I thought of it first.

Seriously, have always gotten hard visualizing some gorgeous guy with a 12+" cock giving every inch to my wife; I can only imagine the incredible sounds and her half-dozen or so orgasms.

Perhaps you and I can arrange a temporary swap.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buzzrider, you were right ! Come on folks, go easy with the guy.
Some straight guys i know like the sight of a huge cock. I have straight friends who often ask me to show my cock to their gfs. Are they gay? I don't think so.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Buzzrider, you were right ! Come on folks, go easy with the guy.
Some straight guys i know like the sight of a huge cock. I have straight friends who often ask me to show my cock to their gfs. Are they gay? I don't think so.
Huh? We are all on his side. All the criticism above was sarcastic. I just think he should postpone slapping a label on himself until he and his girlfriend have played with a really big one. If it turns out he's not 100% straight, as long as he's still got his girl, who cares?

It's not either/or. It's a mix. Your friends are not asking to worship your cock so it's not the same situation.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a straight guy I use to love watching my ex-GF with other guys. It use to turn me to see how hard she could get another guys cock while sucking and fucking him. I don't care what anyone says seeing another man's big hard dick covered with her juices is just plain hot.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned before, when having sex with gf we often talk about her ex's size, and while I'm secure enough and love this, would love to worship a really big guys cock with a woman - have him both admiring him. Is this bi? Gay ? What?
Are you asking if the activity is bi/gay or are you asking if you're bi/gay? There's a difference, though it may be subtle. One thing's for sure, a man 'worshipping' another man's cock is hardly a 100% straight activity, whether there's a pussy in the room or not.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like I've said before and you have had such an issue with in trying to understand. I AM a 101% straight male but for me I like seeing other guys dicks hard or soft. I don't want to play with it, touch it or even have it one on one but if there is a female to share I'm all in! Unlike you who seems to take issue with anytime a STRAIGHT MALE says this I can admit it. So I am here to say to YOU that I AM more than 100% straight and like seeing other dicks. Weather you like it or not that's the way it is and if and when you figure out you just might be like me then, and ONLY THEN, you might stop with the crazy posts you seem to posting...God love you man!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Like I've said before and you have had such an issue with in trying to understand. I AM a 101% straight male but for me I like seeing other guys dicks hard or soft. I don't want to play with it, touch it or even have it one on one but if there is a female to share I'm all in! Unlike you who seems to take issue with anytime a STRAIGHT MALE says this I can admit it. So I am here to say to YOU that I AM more than 100% straight and like seeing other dicks. Weather you like it or not that's the way it is and if and when you figure out you just might be like me then, and ONLY THEN, you might stop with the crazy posts you seem to posting...God love you man!
Dude. I wasn't even talking to you, I was responding to the OP.

Though it's interesting that you took it personally and got all defensive. :rolleyes:

p.s. How is anyone "more than 100% straight (ignoring that said you like to have guys blow you, eat your ass and eat their cum)?

Last edited:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude. I wasn't even talking to you, I was responding to the OP.

Though it's interesting that you took it personally and got all defensive. :rolleyes:

p.s. How is anyone "more than 100% straight (ignoring that said you like to have guys blow you, eat your ass and eat their cum)?

Admittedly you were not addressing your insidious comment directly to me however like you I felt the freedom of speech was worthy of exercising. Repeatedly if someone has a comment you don’t agree with, like or generally subscribe to you are all too eager to rush in with one or your more than overwhelmingly rude comments. Just once I personally would love to see you agree with something outside your small world. For instance as my comment that I AM a 110% straight male, which you for some unknown reason seem to take issue with, enjoy having a male and female suck my dick, rim my ass or for me to eat “HIS” cum from a female why must YOU seem to find fault with that? Is it because I am so much of a MAN and comfortable enough with my own sexuality that I can admit when another man is handsome, hot or sexy and get turned on my seeing another man’s dick? I find fault that YOU, who claim to be a “model”, are UNABLE or WILLING to post a “REAL” photo of yourself. You’d rather post fake enhanced comical photos.
I am just sick and tired of seeing your derogatory responses, rude comments and belligerent statements and frankly if getting banned means I call you out then I personally don’t mind as I am sure many have been more than fed up with your ignorance. And before you respond I caution you to be cautious. I UNLIKE you have posted REAL photos of me, presented nothing to have ANYONE consider me FAKE, LIKE YOU, and am well prepared to WIN!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If guys and cocks turn you on to the point you want to actually suck them off then your probably bi or gay. If its just a sub, cukhold fantasy you have your probably str8 just you have submissive tendancies.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If guys and cocks turn you on to the point you want to actually suck them off then your probably bi or gay. If its just a sub, cukhold fantasy you have your probably str8 just you have submissive tendancies.

Good point Ben! I would tend to think if you are willing and able to "act" on your desires then I think THAT is what trips the trigger to the bi and then gay side. There does seem to be a normal flow of pregression here.