Cock Worshipping

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
The video this comes from ( I think it's called "Kept" by Falcon) opens, I believe, with Jeremy Jordan working on Chad Hunt's huge cock and massive balls. the worshipful attitude of this cocksucker makes this one of the hottest scenes ever. I had some trouble finding it again once I'd seen it. I think I went on Bing and searched Jeremy Jordan Chad Hunt Gus Mattox. I recommend it.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a fuckin treasure trove of truly worshipful cocksuckers. Guys like that make the world go round. Imagine if world leaders could get this kind of cock attention; they'd be a lot more peaceable. That's why Treasure Island Media has that series Suck Dick Save the World (SDSTW). "Saving the world one dick at a time" or something like that check it out.

Salvatore A

Expert Member
Media
What a fuckin treasure trove of truly worshipful cocksuckers. Guys like that make the world go round. Imagine if world leaders could get this kind of cock attention; they'd be a lot more peaceable. That's why Treasure Island Media has that series Suck Dick Save the World (SDSTW). "Saving the world one dick at a time" or something like that check it out.
2nd photo-wow

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1.gif

The last gif, please, I need to see the full scene!

Rafael Alencar and Ben Andrews in scene 5 of Lucas Entertainment's Wall Street. It's a hot scene and it's not often you see a scene where Alencar has the smaller cock. .

"During a late-night ride on the train, Rafael Alencar meets an incognito Ben Andrews, and with no one around, the two horny boys whip out their cocks to give each other rail head, only stopping to make sure they arent discovered cruising as the train stops. Throwing caution to the wind, Alencar rips off his and coat and shirt while he goes to town on Andrews beyond-thick cock. Alencar shoots his load onto the subway seat, while Andrew unloads onto the subway pole."

boqmetro2.gif

tumblr_lpc93iEmSx1r03tsko1_500.gif

tumblr_o53gtakBKg1ubchxoo4_400.gif

tumblr_o53gtakBKg1ubchxoo5_400.gif

tumblr_o53gtakBKg1ubchxoo6_400.gif