Cock Worshipping

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
ScottishLad said:
The master gets off on being so hung and the slutty sub (me) craves to suck and service it! I don't get off getting called names as such, I get off on his cock and his knowledge and feelings toward being so hung. Worshippees are aware of their cock as much as worshippers!

Bingo!

I sure know I'm a master, and my slaves know it, too.

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ScottishLad said:
I could suck off a hung piece of cock for hours, taking multiple loads without even getting mine out.

Or if any of you are as much of a slutty cock sucker as I am?

I agree w/ you almost 100%... I actually like to suck almost any cock. I know this is LPSG, but as I stated in another thread about deep throating, I love the idea of sucking big cock, but often have trouble accommodating a guy if he's too big. For me, fucking is much easier if a guy is well hung.

If a guy is sexy, good looking, good body, etc, then the size of his cock is much less important, and I will gladly worship his dick for as long as he can hold out. I have on occasion sucked off 5+ guys in one night. I guess that might qualify me as a slutty cock sucker:wink:

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Scottishlad and I are both sluts for sucking "only" huge cocks, I mean the "truely" huge guys. I myself have more of a preference for hugely hung white men, much taller than myself (a macrophillic thing for me). His dominance is expressed by knowing he's hung, as stated before, he doesn't have to say anything, or really do anything to force it. Although I do rather enjoy the feeling of having my mouth used as masturbation tool for his huge cock...getting facefucked, him spreading my lips with his fingers while he pumps my mouth, spitting in my mouth and rubbing saliva over my lips as he would do if he were lubing up a pussy or ass. Knowing he could have my mouth (and ass) whenever he wanted, without asking, and knowing I would willingly submit my myself to satisfying him anyway he wanted. He doesn't have to use force. That's REAL dominance, having so much control over someone without even having to actually exert control. That drives me crazy! :firedevil:

hmm r u male or female , I think gays like to worshipping cock ,
is there any female with similiar feelings? I dont think so , maybe a few of...

ski123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, been reading this site for some time but never posted before.

I think lpsg.org actually helped me to discover my interest in cock worship. I always found it very hot to read the members' posts about their big dicks - how someone else can't get enough of it, or bragged to their friends about it, or needed to get fucked by it as soon as they saw it. I would think about all that when I came across a real big one and gradually moved from complimenting it to praising it and recently to submitting to it.

For me, I have to be fairly into a guy apart from his cock to get into worship, but once that line is crossed its all about the power of the dick. A guy has to have the attitude that his dick is so amazing that no other man can ever compete; I will always need his and will do anything to continue to serve it. The more vocal he is, the hotter I get for his dick.

bigbull29 said:
Bingo!

I sure know I'm a master, and my slaves know it, too.

This outlook, combined with your incredibly thick(girth over length any day) and powerful dick, epitomizes cock worship for me. Bigbull, if you ever wanna have a conversation about what an unbelievably impressive dick you have, I'd give it all the respect it commands and deserves.

hehe, ok, getting carried away here...

Reactions: deleted20712581

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut said:
I had a friend like you that proved this to me a couple times, :wink: but he moved away. Now that you remind me, I miss him. :rolleyes:
Mabye i can come visit you?:rolleyes:[/quote]

Too bad you're not closer to me. I, too, would be more than happy to take care of your daily needs.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut said:
Too bad you're not closer to me. I, too, would be more than happy to take care of your daily needs.
I would too!:wink:[/quote]

If your pics are any indication, you have that kind of cock that fits perfectly snugly in my throat, allowing my head to bob on and off of it for as long as you can take it, but still letting me breathe around it. Those are the ones I like to give extra special attention to. I get out east about once a year, but usually to Connecticut.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Satsfakshun said:
I would too!:wink:

If your pics are any indication, you have that kind of cock that fits perfectly snugly in my throat, allowing my head to bob on and off of it for as long as you can take it, but still letting me breathe around it. Those are the ones I like to give extra special attention to. I get out east about once a year, but usually to Connecticut.[/quote]You can deepthroat me?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut said:
If your pics are any indication, you have that kind of cock that fits perfectly snugly in my throat, allowing my head to bob on and off of it for as long as you can take it, but still letting me breathe around it. Those are the ones I like to give extra special attention to. I get out east about once a year, but usually to Connecticut.
You can deepthroat me?[/quote]

Looks like. How hard are you in those photos?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Satsfakshun said:
You can deepthroat me?

Looks like. How hard are you in those photos?[/quote] Im semi hard in the pics Took them myself Had trouble getting it all in the picture Gets a mabye an inch or so longer An inch or so in girth:wink:

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being with a guy that gets off on servicing my big dick and allows me to acknowledge i know i have a beautiful cock IS A HUGE TURN ON. unfortunately, i've only been with a few guys that encouraged the worship thing--it doesn't happen every time and i guess it's not a deal breaker for me (maybe i should change my criteria).

on the flipside, i'll worship a hot piece of meat like a nasty slut and love every minute of it--i'm definitely not exclusive when it comes to appreciating cock. love cock. probably why i get off on how guys on lpsg talk about their big dicks--for lack of a better word, the cockier the better!