Cock Worshipping

ski123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigbull29 said:
I shake with big cock pride.

There's nothing in the world like a having a big bull dick between your legs. Damn!

Those who admit being a slave to my size will be rewarded.

You could never be too proud of that dick. Hell, I'm proud just to admit that I'm a slave to it. There's nothing I wouldn't do for that cock, its too powerful to even think of denying.

Reactions: deleted20712581

Donald630

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, man, isn't this what LPSG is all about? Looking at and fantasizing about the biggest and most beautiful cocks in the world -- all available at the touch of a mouse! Especially excited to see my own personal LPSG-god-from-afar chime in on the subject, and so enthusiastically. Scan, it would be great if you would post some more photos/vids, so that your many fans could worship you even more effectively! Check out my highly worshippable photos as well...

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bigbull29 said:

There's nothing in the world like a having a big bull dick between your legs. Damn!

BigBull... I am on my knees worshipping at the temple of your huge cock...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ski123 said:
For me, I have to be fairly into a guy apart from his cock to get into worship, but once that line is crossed its all about the power of the dick.
Thoroughly agree here. If a guy is hideous in every other way, then him having a gigantic cock won't make any difference - I'm not going anywhere near him. Conversely, if a guy is stunningly beautiful all over except for an average-to-small cock, that's not a problem, because all the other positives outweigh the smallness.

For example, there's a beautiful blond dancer boy who goes in my gym, who I've played with in the sauna (it's an almost exclusively gay gym, and the sauna is constantly jumping). He is so amazing looking in every way except for an average sized dick, but dear god do i not care - i'd still do anything to touch him.

ski123 said:
A guy has to have the attitude that his dick is so amazing that no other man can ever compete; I will always need his and will do anything to continue to serve it.
Here i definitely don't agree. Another guy in my gym has a huge cock and has the attitude to go with it. I'd started sucking him off a little, mostly cuz there was no-one else there. But then another guy walked past who i'd played with before who was more attractive and who i preferred, so i stopped with the big-dick guy to tail the cuter guy. The next time I saw the big-dick guy, he immediately covered himself up and walked away from me, saying "You only get one chance." I wanted to laugh in his face. Who the hell does he think he is? Now he refuses to have anything to do with me, and I can only think that it's his loss. The other guy was cuter, and a much nicer person, who didn't think his own cock was God, and I'll take that over an arrogant asshole any day.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My Big Peter wants to say:

It's so pleasurable to know others can recognize a bull dick. It's so pleasurable to know others sense my ocean-deep pride. It's so pleasurable to know others want to be a slave to my size. It's so pleasurable to know others can admit wanting to be a slave to my size so freely, so uncontrollably. And, finally, it's beyond pleasurable in itself to know that I am the owner of a bull dick

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bull--your pride (and this thread) make me wanna bring out my upshot pic as my avatar! On your knees, BOY!!

bigbull29 said:
Bingo!
I sure know I'm a master, and my slaves know it, too.

bigbull29 said:

Why did these two posts make my knees buckle?!?

bigbull29 said:
Can big dick pride run any deeper for me? Yes, it can. My pride grows deeper and richer by the day. Yesterday 08:51 PM
Does the FUR grow deeper and richer, too? How about the beefy pecs?

*faints*

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
scanjock8 said:
love cock. probably why i get off on how guys on lpsg talk about their big dicks--for lack of a better word, the cockier the better!
I do admit that I like a super hung guy to be cocky as well. There was one time in particular when I gave a bj to this BIG guy, using my hand and mouth in unison, when he says to me, "I hate it when guys use their hands on my cock. If I wanted to be stroked I'd stroke myself. Put your hands behind your back and blow with your mouth only, put those lips to good use." At first I thought to myself, "this cocky S.O.B!", but then I realized how much that actually turned me on. :wink:

ski123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lvsxy808 said:
Originally Posted by ski123
A guy has to have the attitude that his dick is so amazing that no other man can ever compete; I will always need his and will do anything to continue to serve it.
Here i definitely don't agree. Another guy in my gym has a huge cock and has the attitude to go with it. I'd started sucking him off a little, mostly cuz there was no-one else there. But then another guy walked past who i'd played with before who was more attractive and who i preferred, so i stopped with the big-dick guy to tail the cuter guy. The next time I saw the big-dick guy, he immediately covered himself up and walked away from me, saying "You only get one chance." I wanted to laugh in his face. Who the hell does he think he is? Now he refuses to have anything to do with me, and I can only think that it's his loss. The other guy was cuter, and a much nicer person, who didn't think his own cock was God, and I'll take that over an arrogant asshole any day.

I didn't quite mean it like that. If a guy is an asshole in general and just expects me to service his big dick, I won't be into it. But if he's a nice enough guy on a baseline, the boastful dominant attitude is a huge part of the sexual play for me. I would just feel silly droning on about his cock if he wasn't encouraging it.

With bigbull for example, he doesn't come off as an arrogant prick in general. He does, however, love his huge fat dick (with good reason!), and is fully aware of the powerful effects it can have over people. That comes across in his posts which is why they're all so fucking hot. Well that and the thick commanding cock to back up the talk. (damn, even if only online, PLEASE let me be a slave to your big bull dick!)

Lvsxy, it seems to me that you would fall more under the category of 'avid fan of big cock' rather than 'worshipper of big cock'. In my opinion, worshipping as a fetish does necessarily imply some submission. Otherwise you're just enjoying a big dick.

Has anyone else jacked off while reading/posting on this thread? Hehe, cuz I have, about 34 times

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lvsxy808 said:
...If a guy is hideous in every other way, then him having a gigantic cock won't make any difference - I'm not going anywhere near him.

Dear, that's why we have GLORY HOLES!

Some damn ugly men have really beautiful penises that deserve no less than the best cock service we can give 'em. At a glory hole I don't care what the fuck he looks like as long as he can feed me a big, beautiful cock thru the hole, he's clean, and he shoots a nice tasty fuckwad down my throat.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
bigbull29 said:

You win. I will serve your ivory tower of peace and justice
What's my reward? I'd like a toaster. Midnight toast won't make itself. :biggrin1:

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From your very laid back attitude to your meat I expect that you are very hung.

How big is it?

I would very much like to talk to you on msn

I hope you enjoy talking about your man meat.

It is the next best thing to sucking on one and slurping cum.

Graeme

Reactions: deleted1046538

cutiendenver2002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE to worship a mans HUGE penis.......There is nothing better than turning him on and making him go insane with pleasure. It makes feel very powerful......I am the one in control over this amazing cock and sexy man,,,,,,,,,,LOVE when he likes to showoff for me first though!!! Makes me wild!