Cock Worshipping

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Letmeworshipit couldn't have said it better...it is so much more than just a blow job, anyone can just suck a cock and most of the time the experience is just okay, but those who truly know how to worship and service cock a few and far between. As an oral top there is nothing I like better than kicking back with my legs spread wide and letting a hungry cock worshiping man "go to town" on my meat...and the best part is knowing that the two of us are connected in an experience that is on the boarder of religious ecstasy!

A-MEN!!! but it seems to be a lot more difficult to find a good oral top than you would think!....if only i could have a guy like you as my neighbor..LOL

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can tell you that having a cock-worshipper for a few years gave me some of the greatest sexual sensations of my life. To have someone so devoted to your big cock that he will suck and stroke and tease you for over an hour until you can't take it any more is heaven. I keep looking for a nearby one in Nashville and hoping.

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Letmeworshipit couldn't have said it better...it is so much more than just a blow job, anyone can just suck a cock and most of the time the experience is just okay, but those who truly know how to worship and service cock a few and far between. As an oral top there is nothing I like better than kicking back with my legs spread wide and letting a hungry cock worshiping man "go to town" on my meat...and the best part is knowing that the two of us are connected in an experience that is on the boarder of religious ecstasy!

This is a perfect description of what cock worshipping is all about. It's a mix of connectedness, transcendence and focus!

Reactions: pp_ryder
D

deleted142346

While I have worshipped, it's also nice to be on the receiving end. I had a lot of tension to work out and this obliging fellow just went at it in a nice long session. I even had to take a break but he was right there back in the booth begging for my load when I was ready. He shook his head when it was all over as if from a dream.

Reactions: pp_ryder

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the word lust. The word worship doesn't excite me as much as the word lust does. When someone lusts after my cock I know he or she is really turned on sometimes by just looking at it. As strange as this may sound, it's as though I own something that turns people on. My cock gets all the attention, not me and there is something very exciting about that.