Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex likes to give my boner serious attention...he's definitely a devout worshiper. My ex does amazing things...deep throat, keeps me ready to shoot for hours, yelling. I wish he could give lessons

OneOriginalSheik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a little disappointed with the cocks displayed on the xtube vid, FuzzyDaddy, but I'm glad they got you into the mood. Even men can enjoy a formidable beef-root, when it is clearly superior to the average. I am straight but nothing excites me more than a woman's instinctively lust-driven reaction when she sees a cock she knows will be challenging... Even painful. I find a woman who is willing to submit before a well-endowed and reliable can end up gaining power in other aspects of her sexual identity. For instance, by being tough enough to commit to and deeply enjoy a punishingly large lover, she will find herself full of well-earned confidence when it comes to humiliating those who she finds to be sexually inadequate. To see a beautiful young woman, brazenly and with an almost sadistic sense of delight, shred the confidence of a grown man simply by comparing his sexual prowess with that of a eunuch or a kindergarten child, because of his physical inadequacies, is a o thing. Devastating, even... To a man with comically underdeveloped underdeveloped genitalia

Reactions: LilJock

shawnie1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was a little disappointed with the cocks displayed on the xtube vid, FuzzyDaddy, but I'm glad they got you into the mood. Even men can enjoy a formidable beef-root, when it is clearly superior to the average. I am straight but nothing excites me more than a woman's instinctively lust-driven reaction when she sees a cock she knows will be challenging... Even painful. I find a woman who is willing to submit before a well-endowed and reliable can end up gaining power in other aspects of her sexual identity. For instance, by being tough enough to commit to and deeply enjoy a punishingly large lover, she will find herself full of well-earned confidence when it comes to humiliating those who she finds to be sexually inadequate. To see a beautiful young woman, brazenly and with an almost sadistic sense of delight, shred the confidence of a grown man simply by comparing his sexual prowess with that of a eunuch or a kindergarten child, because of his physical inadequacies, is a o thing. Devastating, even... To a man with comically underdeveloped underdeveloped genitalia
interesting point

Mykeeee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: PanicBeats

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

you're kinda a sick fuck, ain'tcha, binky?

8Skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A hearty amen to all you said! I can't imagine anything more exciting than sucking on a big cock for hours, which by the way, I have done many times with my regular. Perhaps the only thing that is more exciting is to have an audience watch me take my well-endowed friend to the hilt letting his cockhead pop into my throat without gagging at all.