Cock Worshipping

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A hearty amen to all you said! I can't imagine anything more exciting than sucking on a big cock for hours, which by the way, I have done many times with my regular. Perhaps the only thing that is more exciting is to have an audience watch me take my well-endowed friend to the hilt letting his cockhead pop into my throat without gagging at all.
There's sucking cock and sucking cock, when I suck cock I want it to cum, the shoot spunk, to fill my throat and mouth with juice - then I can suck cock and play with it and enjoy its length and hardness and hopefully get a second cum.
Likewise we all enjoy being watched performing be it being doggy mounted or underneath a guy sucking cock while he's doggy screwed or even just lying on a beach head to toe sucking a nice sun warmed cock while passers by stop look and get jealous, now that makes the tongue work better and the sucking down greater

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe I should of posted this here. I am serious, the cock is what I said it is.

"Looking for a cocksucker---who truly loves cock and knows what he's doing----to service a world class cock for a week or 10 days in Helena , Mt. First part of January.

Must be tested, must be exclusive, no reciprocation, at least twice a day--cock is capable of 4X.

Unlawful to pay for sexual services---however, a place to stay--alone---a vehicle, ski pass, fully stocked fridge and bar---come with. As do a few chores---'chores' will be financially recompensed in very generous manner.

If you are a talented, dedicated, hopefully 'can't get enough' cocksucker---and would like to consider this 'position'--lol---pm me. tia.

#809 DaisyDoesIt, Nov 24, 2016 "

Reactions: pp_ryder and BDFet

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe I should of posted this here. I am serious, the cock is what I said it is.

"Looking for a cocksucker---who truly loves cock and knows what he's doing----to service a world class cock for a week or 10 days in Helena , Mt. First part of January.

Must be tested, must be exclusive, no reciprocation, at least twice a day--cock is capable of 4X.

Unlawful to pay for sexual services---however, a place to stay--alone---a vehicle, ski pass, fully stocked fridge and bar---come with. As do a few chores---'chores' will be financially recompensed in very generous manner.

If you are a talented, dedicated, hopefully 'can't get enough' cocksucker---and would like to consider this 'position'--lol---pm me. tia.

#809 DaisyDoesIt, Nov 24, 2016 "

so who's cock will need to be serviced? Not yours as you're female. Your husband or boyfriends cock then? Will you be watching? Will there be others there too?,,,,,,,,,, sounds intriguing.

Reactions: pp_ryder

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so who's cock will need to be serviced? Not yours as you're female. Your husband or boyfriends cock then? Will you be watching? Will there be others there too?,,,,,,,,,, sounds intriguing.
My guy. Don't want it exposed to any pussy while mine's outa town.

Reactions: pp_ryder and BDFet

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a cock worshiper. Love to get on my knees and have the guy fuck my throat deep while I look up into his eyes to show that he is the superior person. Worshipped a guy a few days ago that I have gotten together with a few times. The drool was dripping off my chin as he jammed his big cock down my throat. I like when they have no interest at all in my cock. It is just about pleasing them. The more selfish they are, the better.
I am a cock worshiper. Love to get on my knees and have the guy fuck my throat deep while I look up into his eyes to show that he is the superior person. Worshipped a guy a few days ago that I have gotten together with a few times. The drool was dripping off my chin as he jammed his big cock down my throat. I like when they have no interest at all in my cock. It is just about pleasing them. The more selfish they are, the better.

I have a gay friend you remind me of. I was with a guy I still think is straight, my friend was over, we'd been indulging in very heavy foreplay before he got there. It progressed to my gay friend on his knees, me standing behind my stud, with my arms around him, manipulating his cock. I started teasing my friends face with it, slapping him, he was chasing it with his mouth. I fed it to him---pretty hot! Eventually put on strap on, gave him a dandy hosing while he gave a 'superb!" (quote) blowjob to my friend---and had like simultaneous 3 way orgasms!

I am still tight with both---have not repeated it---but my relationship with gay has changed---we see each other socially and some business---it's like he's become subservient to me---

D

deleted136887

I have a gay friend you remind me of. I was with a guy I still think is straight, my friend was over, we'd been indulging in very heavy foreplay before he got there. It progressed to my gay friend on his knees, me standing behind my stud, with my arms around him, manipulating his cock. I started teasing my friends face with it, slapping him, he was chasing it with his mouth. I fed it to him---pretty hot! Eventually put on strap on, gave him a dandy hosing while he gave a 'superb!" (quote) blowjob to my friend---and had like simultaneous 3 way orgasms!

I am still tight with both---have not repeated it---but my relationship with gay has changed---we see each other socially and some business---it's like he's become subservient to me---
All men need gf like Daisy

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom