Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who else cannot get the thought of massive cocks out of their heads? I love thinking about them, talking about them, being surrounded by them, looking at them, holding them for hours and hours and hours. The more massive cocks the better. My fantasy is to besurrounded by hundreds of massive cocks, all shapes, sizes and colors. Long and thick, veiny flesh, wet purple mushroom heads, cut or uncut, hanging dongs and stiff up-curved bananas, just be BIG. This is cock worship to me.

NYC here if there are any big guys who need a dedicated worshipper
Phallic apotheosis on Skype

slay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check my album "we good" out.

Fucking a girl who just came from a very long relationship.

First time she saw my penis, I was soft. She commented that Im bigger soft than her ex is hard. I'm about 6x6 soft.

In our album you can see her covered in cum. She stroked me with both hands for 30-40min before I exploded all over her. First time she stroked a cock with both hands.

I'm the biggest she ever had - and she loves to worship me. Will upload more pics of us :)

Reactions: deleted1946111

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Being the one who offers the cock to be worshipped is such a hot position to be blessed in.

It’s an interesting thing—me, the guy getting worshipped is loving the experience, but for the cocksucker it’s like air, I think a lot more guys who get serviced need to realize what exactly they’re giving the guys who worship them—my cock is like gold to my cocksucker. You’re giving hem exactly what they need.

So ideal.

I've come to realise this a couple of times. There is always eye contact and just the look in the sucker's eye is enough to tell you of their absolute need for it. Some male worshippers that I've met will absolutely not let ther own cocks be touched and when I mention that I'd like to return the favour they say 'you already have' and it's all there in the look.

They're not lying. It's as pleasureable for them as anything I could possibly do.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex likes to give my boner serious attention...he's definitely a devout worshiper. My ex does amazing things...deep throat, keeps me ready to shoot for hours, yelling. I wish he could give lessons
Then, why is he your ex?

Looking for someone in Boston area that I can worship their cock.
Check out Phillo, above...

I haven't worshiped any cock (yet), but I fantasize a lot about what the one that I'd beg to let me worship it looks like.
I wish it was me - lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: Retired77904

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer the word lust. The word worship doesn't excite me as much as the word lust does. When someone lusts after my cock I know he or she is really turned on sometimes by just looking at it. As strange as this may sound, it's as though I own something that turns people on. My cock gets all the attention, not me and there is something very exciting about that.
I think when someone is really, really into it with a full LUST on… it can transcend into a religious experience, that's all...

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there any hung guys in ARIZONA wanting to meet up for oral worship?

About me:
A handsome oral sub who loves to give unhurried, non-reciprocated oral service; aged 49 and male.
I am very cock focused and am looking for a hung man who I can regularly give oral worship to and am very discreet.
I really love servicing a hung man as he lies back and is slowly pleasured.
I am not talking about a quick suck and cum, but unhurried and focused oral cock worship.
I want to focus on, admire, hold, praise, lick, kiss, suck, deep throat and worship cock.
If you're interested in receiving focused oral attention, and you want to see what I look like, then get in touch and I can send you pics.
Ideally I am looking to meet a guy I can worship, suck off and service regularly.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Key words: Submissive, eager to please, worship, giving endless head, service, deep-throat, vocal praise, cock swallowing, ball licking, cum swallowing.
Looking for
Selfish oral top, who loves to receive endless non-reciprocated oral worship.
Do you love to get sucked and not have to worry about doing anything back? Contact me and indulge yourself.
Gay, Bi, Straight married, or partnered men welcome.
mail: bndtchr01@yahoo.com
__________________________________________________ _____________
Key words: Selfish, dominant, hung, pleasured, lazy, or aggressive, top, praised, bulge, getting sucked, worshipped, sincere, true, believer

Much of this is taken directly from someone I admire, but his word hold so true to everything I'm feeling. Cock is my god and I want to worship it completely
Please move to Philly!!!

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I predict 10 or 20 years from now coc k suckers and feeders will be out of the closet.

a scene like this will be acceptable: Hi, I'm Jack Jones, this is my wife Lisa and this is my coc k sucker Dave.

wives will accept it because it means her husband won't expect her to do such a distasteful thing as suck his cock.