Cockblocking: Big Dick Version

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Once upon a time I knew a guy that would constantly talk around other guys about his big dick and his hookups. The guy with the big dick knew the guy was very interested in her and that the guy very seldom got together with women for hookups or dates (being shy). To the big dick guy she was just another notch in his belt, and he could get chicks anywhere at anytime, so it would seem that out of some decency he could have left that one for the other guy to pursue (who had real interests in dating her). She had seemed to have some real interst in him also, but things had just gotten started (and were moving along a bit slow it must be said, as tends to happen with shy guys at first).

I suppose one can say that it was still her choice, but that still doesn't take away from what appears to have been a cockblock (on purpose ruin another guy's chance for sex with a chick). Cockblocking can be achieved through many different ways, but in this case it happened as a result of a big dick, for when she left with the big dick guy the interested guy said "Well, that's that. He's taking her off to big dick her." and the interested guy never pursued her again.

I sort of knew her, and I just had an impression she would have given the interested guy more of a chance than she did. She had to have known the interested guy would know and yet she left with the big dick guy anyway who was obviously just out for sex and she had to realised the difference in the two guys' intentions. The big dick guy knew how to advertise his size in a bulge and talkative way, and yet somehow the talk didn't turn the chicks away, he nailed different chicks constantly. It was her choice, and that was her right. I was disappointed in her anyway for not giving the interested guy more of a chance. She acted all about the relationship, and interested in him it seemed. I thought it might develop for him, but he was cockblocked and she did nothing to stop it. I guess she just gave in to lust and wanted a big boning. It ruined her chances with the other guy though. Afterwards she would act a bit embarrassed and shy herself when around the interested guy. I always thought he could have still asked her out and she would have jumped at the chance. So maybe it wasn't a bona fide cockblock, but in effect it still wound up as such. I hoped she would ask him out, under the circumstances, but she didn't.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was one of the muddiest explanations I've ever read. It's a bad writing habit to write an entire story involving more than one person using only hims, hes, etc. I understand what you're saying, but I can't see what you're trying to discuss. Big dicks? Cockblocking? Both?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies,

Have you ever let a guy get away with cockblocking another guy from you? In other words, have you let it work? Cockblocking can be achieved with many different methods. You don't even necessaily have to have wound up doing anything with cockblocker. The cockblocker's intention is to interfere with you and the guy he sees you giving any attention to. I know of a few other instances, but they didn't involve cockblocking with a big dick. Each time the cockblock worked.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
That was one of the muddiest explanations I've ever read. It's a bad writing habit to write an entire story involving more than one person using only hims, hes, etc. I understand what you're saying, but I can't see what you're trying to discuss. Big dicks? Cockblocking? Both?

It was sort of messy, I agree. I need to improve.

Cockblocking mainly, but I am in particular curious about the cockblocking with a big dick, as I wonder how often it occurs. I'm always looking to find more data involving dick size and it's implications. I don't think cockblocking with dick size is a common topic, so reading others input on it should be especially interesting.

bahams2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, if the "interested guy" knew the "big dick guy" had a big one, then he might feel awkward and think that the lady wouldn't satisfy with his member.
And that could affect into cockblock.

B_asdf88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen someone try to do it. They ended up being awkward, and getting removed by our host.