Cockery, Gardening And Sporting Challenge! :-) All For Fun!!

D

deleted1488092

BSWORD8 Right, I, Sir Lancealot of the old realm, throw down the gauntlet (alternatively the challenge condom - large and above only!) to @laptoper of NZ fame!

He and I have encountered each other across these some 12 000 miles or so, and admired each others lances from afar...just to be clear as always, me not from gay/bi perspective (to avoid accusations of gay/bi tarting!)...simply aesthetically and as fun/flattering to have gay/bi admirers, plus you can be ok guys some times :)

However I have just realised that he is the old enemy! An All Black no less! Now, I should say that they usually win so am aware of the challenge, but remember the last Lions tour. We might get a draw if I battle gloriously and well :) Can but try! TRY get it! Rugby lol

So Sir Laptoper! New pics to pick up my gauntlet/condom so to speak and mount up Sire:) Let battle commence. Lances at dawn! Giddy up my fine steed! LOL

HEALTH WARNING

May poke out eyes!
All for laffs of course!

Luvnlust! Rx

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/cockery-gardening-and-sporting-challenge-all-for-fun.228461/