Cockeyness and Cock size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Frnkd213, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After joining LPSG I realize that I'm not as "small" but more "mid-average" in cock size. What a breath of fresh air. LOL I had develop more confidence in my walk and approach to people. Not really but I wonder.:wink:

Anyway my question: Are those guys who are big dicked more "cockey"(sp) because of their dick or it doesn't matter, they're personality has nothing to do with their cocks.
    Follow up question: after realizing that your dick was huge did they "shut-up", become more friendly, respectful, etc, in other words they acted differently toward you.

Good research question: Does Penis size determine personality and human relationships?

2. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think there's a strong correlation between actual size and personality. However, I think there is a correlation between perceived size and personality. There have even been a couple medical studies that show men routinely way underestimate their own size (not in measured inches, but in a general feeling of bigness) and overestimate the average size. Two guys could both have 5.5"x4.75" dicks so would be spot on the 50th percentile. The one who's naturally more confident will be happy with his dick (he probably wouldn't even dwell on it so much and would care more about the people he'd fuck with it than the dick itself), while the one lacking confidence will probably think he's undersized and be afraid that he couldn't satisfy anyone.

Since confidence plays a direct role in so many parts of sex, the confident average guy would have an easy time getting aroused and his dick would live up to its full potential most of the time. The guy without confidence might get really anxious, leading to weak erections and it shrinking back in when he's flaccid.

3. hockeysweat

hockeysweat New Member

Albums:
    I'm cocky and I have a big dick, but I think that's a coincidence.

Sometimes smaller-dicked guys develop a complex over it, but I suspect for most it doesn't make much of a difference, since you don't even need a penis at all to do good works, love your neighbour, believe in yourself, and spread grace wherever you go.

4. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe a question could be how dick-sensitive are people when it comes down to confidence. Hmmmmm interesting. Would the confidence decrease if a comment such as "whoa, you got a small cock" was the response to seeing ones cock for the first time.

what if you met a cocky sob at work and just so happen in the restroom or gym, he sees your cock and realize he's not so big. Would that make you more "alpha" to him? In your experience since you do have a big one, have that happened. Maybe seeing a bulge, or VPL caused the same response. It makes people drool and productivity drops in the work place for sure.LOL

5. ViewingPleasure

ViewingPleasure Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure if my confidence comes from my ability to attract women or that women are attracted by my confidence. A little of both, I guess, but little of either has to do with my cock size, which is just average.

6. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are plenty of people on this site that have rather large dicks and lack confidence, just the same as people with small or average ones that are confident or even "cocky".

So, no. I don't believe that dick size has anything to do with personal traits, or how confident a person may be.

7. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wonder if it can be a big factor in the attraction equation? Lack of confidence big no huge bulge, little miss sweet heart all of a sudden want to teach you how to use that thing! Hmmmmm.
    May be after a few lessons you start to stand taller. Hey, shy bashful types are an easy target for motherly, nurturing types! LOL:wink:

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    No.

Affect sure. Determine no.

9. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a confident man would just see that as a mean-spirited thing to say and probably dump whoever would say something like that. Someone without confidence would probably be really shaken and have trouble opening themselves up to anyone the next time.

Apart from gay/bi men and the orgy type, I don't think men are really very aware of each other's penises. I dated someone for a while who liked to pick out clothes for me when we went shopping that showed off the goods, but some bulge is really all most other men will see from me. We stop well short of whipping them out and comparing side by side.

Draft saved Draft deleted