cockhead size

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, May 28, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mao: Cock length and cock girth are popular stats for people to give out, but would be interested to know how big people's cockheads are. I'm a pretty average sized guy (6x5.5), hence fairly tiny compared to most of the guys on here but my glans is about 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide and my pee slit is about a third of an inch long. No idea if that ratio of glans size to overall length is average or not - what's the case with other guys?

2. txquis

Gold Member

interesting question. hmmm.
    yeah, i do notice a big variance in
    the size of guys' glans.

I'll have to measure and get back.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My erection is about 8" long but a little over 2" of it is the glans. The shaft of the penis is about 6 1/2" around but the glans flares out to about 7 3/4".

I guess the circumference of the head could be used to determine the thickness of the organ but I've always used the actual shaft for girth measurement.

A large glans during erection centers more of the sensation of sex on the head of the penis, but it isn't exclusive.

I've often wondered if it really makes a difference that most men's glans is about the same size, or smaller, as the girth of the erect shaft, as far as sensation is concerned.

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

stephaneparis: Last week met a guy who's glan was really huge
    penis size average size (meamn 18,5cm/4,5cm),
    but glan as big as a small orange fruit.
    Very atractiv, but when it passes the ass hole...
    no diference...
    Anyway very atractive, pushes up adrenaline!!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

mr17yearold: i never measured it till this forum... cause i really didnt think about it... but i found out it is 2 1/2" long... and 7" around... but if i like push blood into the head, and make it swell up, it gets to like 7 1/2" around at least... which is pretty huge... anyway... thats all i got to say bout my cockhead i guess

6. Imported

Gold Member

11.5: Regardless of the size/lenth of a cock, a cockhead can be big or small. Mine is on the big side and is mushroomed shaped as they say.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My glans is about 2½" long when Thumper is erect and just over 7" in circumference at its thickest point.

8. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: My stats nearly identical to bilbobagginsx.

When erect, the glans is probably the most noticeable feature of my anatomy because of its length and flare. Even when flaccid the head creates a noticeable "bulge within a bulge" while I'm wearing my swim suit.

SG

Draft saved Draft deleted