cockhead slits

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is your cockhead slit large or small? Is it right on top or a little towards the lower side? whch do you prefer? Mine is right on top and a bit towards the small side. (to my taste).....i I like a large slit that I can tease with the tip of my tongue.maybe stick the tip of may tongue in it...:smile:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not just you. That is one amazingly erotic photo.
Would give a straight guy or a dead guy a bone.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is HUGE and under and behind the head ( forgets what its called ) but Ive been sounding for awhile now ( for the stretch ) so my slit and Urethra are stretched to 5/8" so I can fit my entire pinky in or 2nd knuckle of my ring finger ....my goal is to get up to 3/4 " so I can fit my new vibrator in .

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is something to which I never really paid much attention. I realize now that mine is on the small side, and definitely toward the bottom of my cockhead.

Attachments

Is your cockhead slit large or small? Is it right on top or a little towards the lower side? whch do you prefer? Mine is right on top and a bit towards the small side. (to my taste).....i I like a large slit that I can tease with the tip of my tongue.maybe stick the tip of may tongue in it...:smile:

Now what do you think of this? I'm waiting for the tip of your tongue!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/masterbeight/albums/masterbeight's+gallery+pictures/503691-bs-0158.html

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is something to which I never really paid much attention. I realize now that mine is on the small side, and definitely toward the bottom of my cockhead.

Wao...you have a fantastic head!! nicely shapped and BIG! congratulations:newbie: