Cockheads!

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone! Great site! My question is, does the size of one's cockhead really matter? What are your preference's?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hi everyone! Great site! My question is, does the size of one's cockhead really matter? What are your preference's?

YOU'RE a COCKHEAD, Cockhead.:tongue:

Oh wait...that wasn't an insult. My bad. Welcome to the group, dick.

The size of a cockhead is relevant depending on the rest of the dick.
Some like heads that are bigger than the shaft, some like smaller, some like close to the same size as the shaft.

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the welcome! I feel as though I have arrived! The underlying question I ask is, does it matter? Thank you.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi and welcome :smile:

Well, they are all nice but I would like to experience a fat red big one that would match a fat one with cozy big balls too.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome and yes it does matter to me.
I like it to be a nice mushroom type head that is in proportion to the rest of the shaft.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to LPSG! To answer your question, cockheads are very important. They are quite often the part that stimulates nerves in anus. I prefer a larger head...:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a nice mushroom headed cock that is slightly larger in width/girth to the rest of the shaft.
It's aesthetically pleasing to me.

For vaginal sex it doesn't seem to matter, for oral a large head can make deep throating difficult, however for anal a large head is preferred. I love that feeling as it gently pushes through the sphincter muscles and my anus encases the rest of the shaft.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People..when you talk and keep talking about the 'mushroom' head..what type of mushroom shapes exactly? There are many...:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good point!

:tongue: thanks..

To eat my favorite is the flier sourcer..the big meaty hitacky or something like that..and there are males who carries a shape like that too..a kind o flat head..I'm amost sure about that...:wink:

The common white ones are very 'blah' to me...but if they get marrinated will taste better to my palate...

Well...:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard mine has a nice colour... Oh, that is irrelevant, sorry. I've uploaded a pic of my cockhaed anyway. :)

:cool: ...you are beautiful Viking.

Well, this is now a cockhead thread nada is irrelevant if its about the head! I think...:smile: