Cockpinning?

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve enjoyed doing this since puberty when my dick had grown bigger than everyone else’s. In your typical teen wrestling matches I always got a hardon and found that when pinning a guy I liked to lay across his chest. I would use my hardon to “hold him down”. Whether it was the pressure of the boner on his chest, its size, or whatever, with my dick in the up position it was effective to center all my weight on it and squash him down. I did the same thing in a grapevine with my dick pressing into the guy’s belly. Holding people down under my boner felt good. In either position I would raise my arms, legs and chest centering my full weight right on my cock. Later in h.s. fooling around with girls, I could do this naked, putting my boner in the crack of their ass or small of their back. The precum would make my dick slip back and forth. My abs were really hard and when I put a lot of weight on my dick it would really press into the girl and then kind of pop to one side due to the slipperiness from the precum. I’d take some weight off it, center it, and lay down on it again. It made for huge hardons and lots of fun. Although sometimes the person underneath would complain about the pressure, and I’d let up some.

I still do this “cockpinning” to my gf but I’m 215 so don’t use full weight on her. My cock is really stiff and hard. My gf says it “kinda hurts in a good way”. On the rare occasion I wrestle a guy for fun, I use full weight and really try to use my cock as a weapon. It seem to intimidate some guys with 215 lbs centered on my dick across their chest, or grapevining them. Anyone else do this/like this…or am I totally weird?

Reactions: blueaxis

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the killer, man, squeeze your big meat into a singlet making it bulge, and flex your cock when your opponent is looking. His eyes always go down and sometimes you'll see him swallow. Then glance at his puny bulge with a sneer. Get on top, press the underbelly of your hard meet into him with all your weight, and flex it. Again and again. It's guaranteed intimidating. I'm pretty strong, heavier than a lot of guys (215), so in fun wrestling mismatches I can almost always hold a guy down. When I start flexing it on him while digging it into him, and maybe a full weight hump now and then to get an "oooff" out of him, it's not too long before he gives. For guys who like to wrestle, once you have a full hardon just lay on the guy's breastbone, bridge so that all your weight's on your abs, flex it on him, and watch what happens. If you don't get an uncle, hump his chest a couple of times...and you will. Weight is weight and its helps. But it's the big boner pressing down in a pinning combination that creates the intimidation.

I was a wrestler and I loved doing that. I think wrestling is so much about intimidation. I would always get a singlet which was just a little too tight so I would bulge and when walking up to meet my opponent I would always flex my cock (soft usually) and make it jump which always made his/her eyes go down. It's empowering I'm not going to lie. When they have that in the back of their head it's hard for them to recover mentally.

Reactions: blueaxis

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a wrestler and I loved doing that. I think wrestling is so much about intimidation. I would always get a singlet which was just a little too tight so I would bulge and when walking up to meet my opponent I would always flex my cock (soft usually) and make it jump which always made his/her eyes go down. It's empowering I'm not going to lie. When they have that in the back of their head it's hard for them to recover mentally.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah it's always kind of kinky doing this. Especially when you're rolling side to side with precum lubing your abs, and your abs make your dock pop out, then you let up some weight and center it and lay back down on it. All the time pressing it into the person underneath. Try it and see.

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's the killer, man, squeeze your big meat into a singlet making it bulge, and flex your cock when your opponent is looking. His eyes always go down and sometimes you'll see him swallow. Then glance at his puny bulge with a sneer. Get on top, press the underbelly of your hard meet into him with all your weight, and flex it. Again and again. It's guaranteed intimidating. I'm pretty strong, heavier than a lot of guys (215), so in fun wrestling mismatches I can almost always hold a guy down. When I start flexing it on him while digging it into him, and maybe a full weight hump now and then to get an "oooff" out of him, it's not too long before he gives. For guys who like to wrestle, once you have a full hardon just lay on the guy's breastbone, bridge so that all your weight's on your abs, flex it on him, and watch what happens. If you don't get an uncle, hump his chest a couple of times...and you will. Weight is weight and its helps. But it's the big boner pressing down in a pinning combination that creates the intimidation.
I'd flex before a match but I've never had the concentration to do it during a match, I was always too focused on wrist control. Good thing to know though, that type of move can kill a guy's ego - perfect for a pin!