Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who here wears a cockring daily, or nearly daily? I just received one that I'm really enjoying and would love to wear it often. It's roomy when flaccid, but tight enough when erect (I'm a grower) that it does its job well. Any advice? Warnings? Positive or negative experiences? Please let me know. Here are two pics for reference, one hard and one flaccid.
20170729_170156.jpg
20170729_165525.jpg

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who here wears a cockring daily, or nearly daily? I just received one that I'm really enjoying and would love to wear it often. It's roomy when flaccid, but tight enough when erect (I'm a grower) that it does its job well. Any advice? Warnings? Positive or negative experiences? Please let me know. Here are two pics for reference, one hard and one flaccid.
View attachment 788371 View attachment 788372
Great pics ;)
I'm a grower too and I love my rings, I've taken off my base ring Thursday and swapped it with a balls ring ;) but I've not got anything bad to say about them I've warn one ring every day for just over a year now, only taking it off to shower(there was also this three day gap where I nicked my balls shaving and couldn't pull my balls thro without opening the cut up again) and clean it. So feel free to pm me if you have any other questions you might have

Reactions: BillM

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OOOOUUUCHHH!!!

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it make you bigger when soft? I'd be interested in getting one if I had a bigger bulge when soft... I'm also a grower. A big grower lol =D
All you can do is try man everyone is different

Reactions: Xry777

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great pics ;)
I'm a grower too and I love my rings, I've taken off my base ring Thursday and swapped it with a balls ring ;) but I've not got anything bad to say about them I've warn one ring every day for just over a year now, only taking it off to shower(there was also this three day gap where I nicked my balls shaving and couldn't pull my balls thro without opening the cut up again) and clean it. So feel free to pm me if you have any other questions you might have
Thank you. This helped. I'm looking forward to wearing mine often and can see it becoming an obsession. :)
Nicked my balls in the past, but never as bad as your cut sounds. Ouch! I'll contact you with more questions or for more advice in the future. :)

Reactions: Edax626

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends how tight the ring is... there is a risk that when worn long and often, you will develop varicocele. I did, and I would live more happily without it.

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yours looks identical to mine and I wear mine 24/7 hardly ever take it off other then when I need to shave the areas that it is covering.

Reactions: Prtam and Edax626

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends how tight the ring is... there is a risk that when worn long and often, you will develop varicocele. I did, and I would live more happily without it.
Thank you. This is good to know. Was yours slightly tighter? I would call mine just snug enough to feel it, but it is loose enough to occasionally slide slightly down the shaft and balls once in a while. I'm planning to wear it out today.

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yours looks identical to mine and I wear mine 24/7 hardly ever take it off other then when I need to shave the areas that it is covering.
My balls have the tendency to want to retract every now and then. Do you ever have the same issue?

Reactions: rbi99

rockys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear one all day every day. I take it off the shave. Some days I sleep with it other days take it off to sleep. Need to get the right size that is comfortably snug. Too thigh isnt good & too loose will fall off. I have 4 sizes. Started with a 2 1/8 then as time goes on & the body adjusts & ring gets loose I went to a smaller diameter. Wearing 1.75" now. I only wear the thick heavier ones. The thin bands dig in & start to hurt after a while.

rockys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice ring looks like a gear essentials master series. Thats what I wear. If not that then the fury or omega versions.

Reactions: Edax626

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have recently begun wearing a leather adjustable one all day, every day. Because it is adjustable I don't have to worry about it being too tight, and it can be easily removed by simply unsnapping it. I keep getting wider ones. Went from a 1/2" one to a 1" wide one. Just ordered another one that is 1 1/2" wide. Mine goes around both my cock and balls. Love how it pulls my balls from between my legs. By doing that I get better circulation and less sweating - and it definitely helps with presentation. When I finish my jelqing routines it helps keep that temporary girth increase for a lot longer. My flaccid was already thick without this, but it is thicker when wearing it. I am hoping that this will eventually lead to flaccid girth increases as well as erect girth increases.