Cockring at night

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone have experience wearing a cockring overnight? If jelqing forces more blood into the penis, does wearing a cockring to trap blood so as to create a larger erection have the same effect?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not really, longjon. Although the ring keeps more blood there than normal and will keeps it larger, there's not the action that causes enlarging that jelqing gives. After a regular session of correct exercising, the cock ring holds the bigger size (at least in mine), but doesn't help to give a permanent enlarging. As the organ becomes flaccid, the ring permits blood to flow in and out, if this were not true it would be harmful to the dick.

Luke

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
longjon6699 said:
Does anyone have experience wearing a cockring overnight? If jelqing forces more blood into the penis, does wearing a cockring to trap blood so as to create a larger erection have the same effect?

you dick is your dick get use to it. you can't make it significantly bigger the only thing you can do is to maximize your erection. a cockring does that and nothing more. you can wear it 'till your cock turns black and falls off and it won't be any bigger than when you get a max-hard on.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
longjon6699 said:

I experimented with this in the late 80's. Unfortunately, I was in my teens and can't tell you if my gains came from the clamp or natural growth.

(I would say that it is dangerous to play with what can't be monitored.)

What I can say, the most growth came from things (clamping, ulis) that caused the most expansion during the workout (Take some measurement during the workout;) ). These workouts, often caused a massive hang, post workout.:)

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I figured that since jelqing forces more blood into your penis, the build up of greater blood pressure would have the same tissue stretching effect.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Geo,

Before you start bashing, you better have some evidence to prove what you are saying is true...otherwise your post is nothing but gibberish. And longjohn, jelq works not becuase you are forcing blood into your penis, in fact anything that is forced is probably not good for you. Yes, jelqing does promote more blood flow, but that is not the reason why you get a bigger erection. The main reason for why jelqing works is the constant stretching of the penis tissue. Then as the tissue streches the bigger blood flow allows for a bigger erection.

EbonyOnly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being in the medical field, pumps and the like are harmful to the soft tissue. Pumps will increase size in length, but decrease width. Such use will be detrimental when you age.

Keep in mind you only have so much skin to work with.

I've seen men with 5.5 inches who carry themselves like they had 12 inches.

Our biggest sex organ; our brain.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
longjon6699 said:
I figured that since jelqing forces more blood into your penis, the build up of greater blood pressure would have the same tissue stretching effect.

The critical thing here is a matter of degrees, longjon. The ring does keep more blood in the organ, but not enough to cause the pressure needed for actual cell expansion beyond the usual hardon. Jelqing forces more blood (and the resulting increased pressure) thereby forcing veins, capillaries, and other cells to expand more than the cock ring can do on the flaccid dick, or even the erected one. Am I making myself clear with this explanation?

Luke

We always recommend that our cock rings are never worn for more than 30 minutes at a time. There is a lot of evidence to show that prolonged wearing of cock rings can increase the risk of clots e.t.c. There are many methods to increase size like penis pumps which are far more suited to the task, wearing a cock ring overnight is unlikely to benefit you penis, and could be quiet the opposite. We would always recommend pumps or masturbation aids for penis enhancement programmes, otherwise for short term gains then maybe desensitizing gels and some pumps are good for short term gains.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I've worn one for over two months at a time and its never hurt or bothered me nor made me larger although swelling does occur and my doctor said it was ok to wear just watch the circulation...I just like the feel and how it holds my package...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

p.s. new photos cumming soon!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
I've worn one for over two months at a time and its never hurt or bothered me nor made me larger although swelling does occur and my doctor said it was OK to wear just watch the circulation...I just like the feel and how it holds my package...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

p.s. new photos cumming soon!
I have also worn mine for long periods of time without harm. I would think the reason is that I do not wear one that is so tight that it would cut off circulation....:smile:

HungGaryN

Just Browsing
Media
The chosen one nailed it. If you can't monitor it, you should never do it.

I slept with a cockring on one time years ago, and I woke up with a HUGE lump on the side of my dong. It turned out to be a lymphatic thrombosis, and it didn't go away for a couple of years. If I'd been awake and able to keep an eye on it, it never would have happened. Be careful ;-)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the_funky_buddha said:
im normally on average 9 3/4" long. When i wear a cockring for a little while it makes it a little over 10 and a bit thicker too. but only while im wearing it.[/quote]

Must be nice waking up with that...:rolleyes:

solong

Just Browsing
Media
I made a cock ring from rubber. The reason is to make the ring exactly the size of your cock at the base so that as long as you are not hard, there's no pressure ata ll. The purpose of rubber is that it stays put, right at the base. This can be either rubber tubing or O-ring material, about 1/4" dia. Use superglue to make the ring (one way). Another way is to use clear solid vinyl and heat it until the ends melt and you can stick them together. (requires some knowledge).

You can wear that at night without any problems. I don't care for metal, but I definitely like my own ring at times. Like they say, it can really swell up huge. But with rubber, since it gives just a little, there's no danger of damage.

The problem buying rings is, you cvan never get them exactly the right size or shame. Some fellows are wider than they are deep, etc. The metal is totally unforgiving, and if it's all swollen and you want to get the ring off, "good luck."

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
longjon6699 said:
wearing a cock ring while sleeping is extremely dangerous. The purpose is to trap blood and you can wear it whlie having sex or jelqing and making sure to kegel to get fresh blood in and out but if you can't do that and it causes damage over night you'll wake up with one damaged penis.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DO NOT...DO NOT...wear a cock ring overnight, much less for days, weeks on end as some men do. A few hours, during your escapades, is all that is required. Is it not? YES, you can damage your dick. If you really, really want to know what the extended wearing of a cock ring can cause, do some research on something called Peyronie's Disease. I am sure.