Cockring at night

ATL Big !

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya you could say all night / day !! 12 to 18 hours Im a grower so I like the look and feel when wearing a cock ring

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
if you do it over night your asking for trouble

I have worn mine for a week without removal. I like the rubber ones. To those that have hurt or damaged themselves by wearing the ring over night. Had to be wearing one that was to tight.
:eek:
I have not any problems...ever.
:tongue:

B_BonerPS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love cock rings and sleep with mine on. I have done this for about 3 yrs now and love the bone it gives me and the morning walk around wood. Like anything it can be misused and missized so using one takes common sense.

jaws

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really like wearing my cock rings, too. I have a metal one, a rubber one, and an adjustable leather one. The leather one is the best - I can cinch it really tight for a short time, or wear it looser. Like everyone has been saying, though, it doesn't give a permanent gain. I've worn mine overnight, but not tight. It gives just enough support for my balls.

jaws

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I did something really stupid - this is just for a warning. I pushed a large metal key ring down to the base of my penis (the kind that has a split so that you can put keys on and off). It felt really cool, but when I got a big erection, I couldn't get the ring off. I was dark purple by the time I managed to bend the ring and force it open with pliers, and I lost some feeling in the head for over a day. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Do not try using too small a ring, ever. And don't experiment too much when you don't know enough. I was really, really lucky to regain feeling and circulation. If I had tried sleeping like that I would have lost my dick.

nu8deep20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i use a 2.5" steel ring and have fallen asleep after sex with it on and woke up with it tight as hell but no advers reacation and still like to use it becaust makes the veins pop out and the ladies do say it seems bigger and thicker