cockring etc @ work

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nohidingstyle, Nov 1, 2009.

1. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    there was a time when i wore cockrings etc at work, and there was at least one female coworker who gave obvious "looking at it" signs. i was laid off in the states about a year ago and attributed it to the economy. but my boss and her boss and the company prez were all female. i've seen all of them move there eyes in that direction. i have always wondered if it may be some influence. i can see the female mind in a power position assuming that a large enough penis will always be fine and thus allow an employee to leave due to this.

thoughts? (this whole theory could be nuts, i know)

2. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

I'm not sure what you are saying. What do you mean by "a large enough penis will always be fine" and that it would in some way be related to your dismissal?

3. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    @bek: yeah

4. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's hard to say for sure, but if you were showing so much bulge that it was inappropriately provocative for a professional work environment, then it could have been a factor. You never know how that sort of thing plays with people. Odds are that some people in your office didn't even notice, some noticed and didn't care, some were intrigued, and some were offended. It's possible that the women you reference were in the last category and that this influenced you being laid off.

It's generally best to be cautious about your sex appeal at work. I don't always really think about it, but, for instance, I recently attended an off-site managment meeting where the dress was casual. My boss mentioned beforehand that he would be wearing jeans, and most of the men and women at the meeting followed suit. All of my jeans are at least fairly tight, and I know full well how I look in them. I wore my loosest-fitting khakis, knowing there was nothing for me to gain by showcasing my genitals in front of my boss and colleagues.

In the future, I would suggest not wearing a cock ring to the office if doing so makes people take notice.

5. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I think it's possible to show too much cock at work. But, the way the original post is phrased, it honestly sounds to me like you have too much time to think about it. I've seen people talked to about their attire, but seldom fired over it.

A lot of people have lost jobs in a shitty economy. I wouldn't go personalizing it too much.

6. ahornyman30

ahornyman30 Member

Albums:
    I wear my cock ring to work all the time I do get some looks from people but it dosent really bother me sometimes it's a. Bit of a turn on

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you were laid off, and you think it was because you wore a cockring, I hesitate to consider what kind of value you actually had to the company.

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I'm not going to try to hide my bulge at work when I'm wearing jeans or any other kind of pants, unless women are forced to make their breasts look as small as possible.

9. D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed Account Disabled

Why would you wear a cockring at work? And why would you want to show off your cock at work? I mean, I know it's hot to show off, but not at work.

10. lilbear

lilbear Member

I go commando and wear a cock ring to work almost all the time. I like the feel of it. I don't think others care or notice. Of course I do wear loose scrub pants all the time.

11. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

depends on mood - just leaving house and today I've got one on!

12. njman2008

njman2008 New Member

Albums:
    I think it would also help to know what kind of work you do? Not to say its appropriate or not appropriate depending on the type of job. Also, baggy pants or not? I think it could be offensive depending on the job. Say, working at a large financial and in a corporate meeting with married women. See what im saying...

Draft saved Draft deleted