Cockring in a public toilet?

Bulgeholic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's just a thought of mine: I do like to wear cock rings...like all the time...and every time I enter the men's restroom I think about whether I should go to the urinal or take a stall 'cause I don't want to offend anyone by wearing /letting them see my cock ring. So... what do you guys think...or do when you wear a cock ring? Got to a stall and take a leak there or proudly take the urinal?:biggrin1:

Oh and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but my search didn't reveal any satisfying answers^^

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but my search didn't reveal any satisfying answers^^

Love it...good for you! Why anyone would comment that "it's already been discussed"...of course it HAS...the site been up for how long???? "

Oh and I agree, if someone checking out your junk in the public restroom...well..I don't think they have any room to comment if they don't like how it's decorated!

Last edited:

cwj88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say that's not a good idea because guys just don't look at other dicks in a restroom so you might be in there a while hoping some one will see it.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't imagine most people who caught a glimpse of it would know what it was, or care much ?

I wear them under my running tights and jockstrap, sometimes, when I go out for a run. The whole point being to make my bulge a bit bigger and push it forward.

If nobody at all ever noticed, I'd probably be a little disappointed. Very occasionally I have been wolf whistled by ladies. Or they have tooted car horns at me. Nice !

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
don't stress bud- wear your ring. If a guy looks, he'll see it. If he's looking, he'll either like it or not, but it's not like you're gonna get feedback from him! It's usually just about sneaking peaks and that's about it. Even if he's not a fan, it's your balls, dude, not his. Don't be worried about what urinal buddies might see or think. Just watch out for the TSA agents! :)

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say that's not a good idea because guys just don't look at other dicks in a restroom so you might be in there a while hoping some one will see it.

huh?