Cockring in a public toilet?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Bulgeholic, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Bulgeholic

Bulgeholic New Member

Here's just a thought of mine: I do like to wear cock rings...like all the time...and every time I enter the men's restroom I think about whether I should go to the urinal or take a stall 'cause I don't want to offend anyone by wearing /letting them see my cock ring. So... what do you guys think...or do when you wear a cock ring? Got to a stall and take a leak there or proudly take the urinal?:biggrin1:

Oh and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but my search didn't reveal any satisfying answers^^

2. B_hugedickest

B_hugedickest New Member

If people on the public toilet check ur cock, they cant blame you if you wear a ring,
    anyways, when you pee , the cockring is shown? I dont think so

3. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

It might show. We need to see a pic of you pissing, Bulge, in order to determine best advice.

4. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    who cares if anybody sees it its not like youre in there flashing it off and saying hey want to see my cock ring if they see it they see it

5. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Love it...good for you! Why anyone would comment that "it's already been discussed"...of course it HAS...the site been up for how long???? "

Oh and I agree, if someone checking out your junk in the public restroom...well..I don't think they have any room to comment if they don't like how it's decorated!

#5 laser90, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  6. cwj88

cwj88 New Member

I would say that's not a good idea because guys just don't look at other dicks in a restroom so you might be in there a while hoping some one will see it.

7. Exbiker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't imagine most people who caught a glimpse of it would know what it was, or care much ?

I wear them under my running tights and jockstrap, sometimes, when I go out for a run. The whole point being to make my bulge a bit bigger and push it forward.

If nobody at all ever noticed, I'd probably be a little disappointed. Very occasionally I have been wolf whistled by ladies. Or they have tooted car horns at me. Nice !

8. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't stress bud- wear your ring. If a guy looks, he'll see it. If he's looking, he'll either like it or not, but it's not like you're gonna get feedback from him! It's usually just about sneaking peaks and that's about it. Even if he's not a fan, it's your balls, dude, not his. Don't be worried about what urinal buddies might see or think. Just watch out for the TSA agents! :)

9. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

yeah - TSA agents - B careful

wear ring around base of cock - awesome feel

10. bigsby112

bigsby112 Member

If a guy is gonna check out your junk at a urinal, my bet is he wont mind the cock ring.

11. Lambycake

Lambycake New Member

I would say that's not a good idea because guys just don't look at other dicks in a restroom so you might be in there a while hoping some one will see it.

huh?

Draft saved Draft deleted