Cockring on the beach

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a lot of the new bathing suits out there...well its best to wear a cockring with them due to the construction. Or you end up with your balls hanging out the leg. Not all of the suits have elastic in the legs these days. I have 4 like that... Even the newer styles have rings built in. :) As for comfort :) get a silicone ring. A good silicone cockring will warm to the skin temp and is VERY comfortable...just dont get it too small. :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for info OC - didn't know about the built in rings. Have got to try one on!

hey np :) lots of underwear have them now as well...

go to 10percent.com and check out the styles...some are cool looking. Still my fave undies for room and comfort for the bullers are the OBVIOUSLY for men brand :) SOOOOOOOOOOO comfortable...almost feels like you're naked! :)

Drew2themax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
N2N swimwear also sells swimsuits with built-in cockrings. I love wearing cockrings and headrings on a daily basis. I have aluminum, chrome, and rubber rings in different thicknesses. I've found that one of my favorite ones to wear on a daily basis is the neoprene rings. They have alot of give to them and don't pinch the skin like some of the metal ones.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some guys like to wear a cockring on the beach just to enhance a big bulge. Any similar experiences?

Being that I am a grower & not a shower, I always wear a cockring when I go to the nude beach. When I am not at a nude beach, I don't wear skimpy swimwear so no need to enhance the bulge.