cockring recommendations

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys. I need some help with cockrings. I want to get something that is more comfortable than what I have. What do you suggest? The rubber/silicone ones or metal?

Thanks

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the rubber ones since they have a little give to 'em. You have to replace them every so often though, they tend to stretch out. I've got a few pics in my gallery...

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the rubber ones since they have a little give to 'em. You have to replace them every so often though, they tend to stretch out. I've got a few pics in my gallery...

Aha. You have something I wasn't thinking of. I was thinking more the cock ring that goes around the bottom of your balls - you have to stuff your junk through it completely.

But yours looks very sexy.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I personally think that the simple metal rings look best. They don't look cheap or like a last minute thought. Plus, they are comfortable.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aha. You have something I wasn't thinking of. I was thinking more the cock ring that goes around the bottom of your balls - you have to stuff your junk through it completely.

But yours looks very sexy.

That's a style I have yet to try. I haven't seen any in the local sex shops here in town though.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the best!
I recently lost mine however i will be ordering one again soon.
Horseshoe Cock Ring | Superior Male Enhancer | My Hard Wear

Sometimes you see an ad and feel "that's a load of BS" not in this case.

I know this product was mentioned in another thread. I almost ordered one but my phone wouldn't let me get past the items in cart screen. Is it really that good? I'd like to try it but I don't want to be out eightysomething dollars for it.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The only cock ring worth a damn is the hardwear and I love mine. As many are aware they are not cheap and because of the soft metal they must be treated with care, but, they are to some degree adjustable and they really work well.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only cock ring worth a damn is the hardwear and I love mine. As many are aware they are not cheap and because of the soft metal they must be treated with care, but, they are to some degree adjustable and they really work well.

Well with that I'll have to try it out then. Would you pick the same size for one of these as you would for a metal cockring?

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually wear around base of cock - feels better than the entire package - have a metal one and a few soft rubber ones. The Hardwear - which I purchased - was, for me, to difficult to adjust -

Always feel great with one on!!!

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have two metal ones from Gear Essentials. One I think is the Imperial, which is wide and thick. I like that one the best, as it tugs down when your soft. The other one is just their basic one, it works well in a pinch, and does not pinch. The comments on the Hardware one are interesting, and might be worth a purchase.