cockring solution?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by diablo, Dec 27, 2008.

1. diablo

diablo New Member

Lately whenever I try to top my boyfriend, I have not been hard enough to get the job done. When he sucks me I get a decent hard-on. But once I try to go to that side of the moon, I am just not firm enough to get in. It feels like I just need an extra 10%. And then I worry about if I will get in, and...you know the rest. It may sound crazy, but he seems to be "tighter" than other guys I have been with.

So, is a cockring a potential solution here? I have never used one. I would appreciate any advice on how to use one or pick one out.

On the plus side, I can now describe myself as "versatile" :biggrin1:.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

If you have never used one; my advice is to start with a leather strap that has snap adjustments. If you find that this enhances the experience for you there are a variety of cock ring choices for you to experiment with. It may be as simple as a little extra stimulation for you and a little bit more of loosening up for your partner.

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

if you can get hard laying down or sitting, but have difficulty staying hard when actively up and pumping, you may have cardiovascular issues that can presage ED.

It is not uncommon for men in their 40s and up... but can happen at any age depending on diet, exercise and genetics.

Cockrings can help, but, as advised, start with a leather strap with several snap positions.
    In my experience the best are the kind that go around the cock AND balls... at least in terms of sensation, but one that just goes around the shaft may be more effective.

The right size will result in a rigid, noticeably veiny erection, but NOT result in your Cock turning purple or blue.

The reason you want to start with a snappable is that if you get a blue erection with a steel cock ring on, you may not be able to get it off to restore blood flow to your dick.

That would be very very very bad. And embarassing to have the firemen cut it off.

4. diablo

diablo New Member

thanks for the tips..will give it a shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted