cockring under bikini/speedo at unofficial nude beach

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey ya'll im going to a semi nude beach here soon..its not a sanctioned nude beach....but people dress a little more risque there....wondering if its a good idea to wear a cock ring underneath my speedo /bikini....

why not? just put it on BEFORE you get hard :) that way you can be nice and bulgey and not extreme hard and obscene...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been at non-nude and nude beaches and in both instances, many men wore cock rings (either under their suits or AS their suits). I personally believe in truth-in-advertising too much to wear one except for play, but everyone's mileage will vary. Enjoy!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been at non-nude and nude beaches and in both instances, many men wore cock rings (either under their suits or AS their suits). I personally believe in truth-in-advertising too much to wear one except for play, but everyone's mileage will vary. Enjoy!

True..but it also depends on how big the cockring is.. Some are crazy thick and some are just a lil band.. those really dont change things much at all to make a difference in the advertising :)

TX_Cowboy

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I ran down to Galveston for the day a couple weeks ago. I finally got her into a skimpy bikini but I agreed to wear a N2N suit. I wore a cock ring under the suit and my wife loved what she saw. We barely were able to make it back to the hotel room.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True..but it also depends on how big the cockring is.. Some are crazy thick and some are just a lil band.. those really dont change things much at all to make a difference in the advertising :)

I see what you mean. Even when I wear a rubber one that is thin, I get an even bigger bulge. I have never been able to get a thick metal on, but I can only imagine how far I would stick out in those.

Years ago, C-in-2 started making under- and swimwear with "Sling support"-- an adjustable, elastic band that runs across the front and is to by used like a cock ring. I was given one for participating in a charity event and tried to wear it with my cock in the sling, but could not (no room in the speedo when I was "up." I eventually cut the elastic out and wore it until I gained too much mass in my thighs for my legs to fit through the leg openings comfortably.

Some people might want to see if they still make those. The bulges look less cock-ring induced and more natural, as it were.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see what you mean. Even when I wear a rubber one that is thin, I get an even bigger bulge. I have never been able to get a thick metal on, but I can only imagine how far I would stick out in those.

Years ago, C-in-2 started making under- and swimwear with "Sling support"-- an adjustable, elastic band that runs across the front and is to by used like a cock ring. I was given one for participating in a charity event and tried to wear it with my cock in the sling, but could not (no room in the speedo when I was "up." I eventually cut the elastic out and wore it until I gained too much mass in my thighs for my legs to fit through the leg openings comfortably.

Some people might want to see if they still make those. The bulges look less cock-ring induced and more natural, as it were.

yah i tried one of those on for the cruise in march...I'll NOT be wearing one of those even on a gay cruise...WOW. Talk about showing too much. hahaha Looked like I had placed a banana and a grapefruit in my pouch.. I wouldn't even come out of the dressing room at the swimsuit place. That was a lil too much showing. IMO :)

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep buying cockrings, metal, rubber and leather but have never found the right size. I'm quite thick and the metal ones scare me... I had a major problem when I tried one on years ago and started to get hard before I was all in as it were! I thought I was going to snap lol! The look of some of the thickish metal ones are a real turn on for me but like I say they don't seem wide enough!

Rubber ones also seem too small, once on they are so tight I have to take it off after a few minutes so the thrill of wearing one for a while is never a reality :-(

Have a leather one with three snaps and can just about wear on the widest one but I'll keep looking! What does work well are the hair bands you can buy, the small ones... not too tight but sadly, not much of a bulge but the feel is good ;-)

I also had a pair of those C2 sling underwear, not much room for the boys, especially if you started to plump up lol! These days I just hook everything over my underwear and that does give an impressive bulge and VPL! Obviously that look won't work on the beach lol!

If anybody has any idea of a good size cock ring and where to buy them from let me know... ;-)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep buying cockrings, metal, rubber and leather but have never found the right size. I'm quite thick and the metal ones scare me... I had a major problem when I tried one on years ago and started to get hard before I was all in as it were! I thought I was going to snap lol! The look of some of the thickish metal ones are a real turn on for me but like I say they don't seem wide enough!

Rubber ones also seem too small, once on they are so tight I have to take it off after a few minutes so the thrill of wearing one for a while is never a reality :-(

Have a leather one with three snaps and can just about wear on the widest one but I'll keep looking! What does work well are the hair bands you can buy, the small ones... not too tight but sadly, not much of a bulge but the feel is good ;-)

I also had a pair of those C2 sling underwear, not much room for the boys, especially if you started to plump up lol! These days I just hook everything over my underwear and that does give an impressive bulge and VPL! Obviously that look won't work on the beach lol!

If anybody has any idea of a good size cock ring and where to buy them from let me know... ;-)

this company is awesome :) I get all my stuff from them!!!
FORT TROFF

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks very much OCMuscleJock... great site and hot demo vids from the link ;-0 I think I'll manage to find a few things from there... now all I need is somebody to help me out lol! ;-)

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi
steel can work but you need the correct size and that's a tricky process of trial and error. I say forget cockring sites and sex stores. Go to either a hardware store or better yet a rigging store (where they sell cables, shackles, quicklinks, nicopress etc).
you can easily find 'O' rings that are identical to sex store rings for a fraction of the price. ($1-2).
they come in increments of 1/4" from 1" - 2.5" then might jump to 3" depending on the supplier.

and yes I have done it on a beach too. i like the idea of just being engorged rather than super hard

have fun