Cockring under thong and swimsuit

Hi everyone. Summer is almost back and I wonder how many guys are using a cockring under swimsuit or thong at the beach or public pool. Personally, I enjoyed this hot feweling of a big bulge in public. Sometimes, people are amazed by the size of my balls and semi hard penis under my white swimsuit at the gym. Any similar experiences to share?:biggrin1:

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it depends on the circumstances... if I'm lookin for some action on a gay cruise, or at a gay resort in Palm Springs... yea, I'll wear a cock ring under a skimpy white suit... but those are about the only places I'll do it. It pays to advertise!

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
Summer is almost back and I wonder how many guys are using a cockring under swimsuit or thong at the beach or public pool.

Yep, definitely me. I often have two rings on around the head and base of my cock under my thong at the beach and the lake. I enjoy the feeling and my cock stays aroused all day. How about you?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love wearing a cockring and how can you not love donkey bullocks!! Love big balls wish mine were bigger and yes the ring makes mine much larger and fuller!!

Spade

Just Browsing
Media
Try a bigger one speedomike, or smaller if you only want it around your shaft, they come in all sizes.

JackPinman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually go for neoprene cock rings and buy a few sizes to find which one is a correct fit. Wait till you are completely flaccid, put your balls through the ring and then your cock, at least, that is the way that works for me... I love the feeling of a cockring worn with a thong.

If you still have trouble, then consider a press stud one
Men's Enhancing Underwear - Video Reviews: BodyExposed - Single Snap Strap

I can't manage to fit one with both cock and balls. when I've tried cock only, it came off in my trunks.

TX_Cowboy

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Videophile,

Where in HomeDepot do you find the right sized ring? I have gone through the plumbing section but never found anything.

THX

Save money by going to Home Depot or Lowe's and buying rubber gaskets. They work as well as metal/steel cockrings and are much cheaper. :biggrin1:

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please have a LITTLE decency and control yourself when little ones are in the "public places" you talk about.

It's much better to HAVE a big dick than it is to BE a big dick.

Reactions: ronin001

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone. Summer is almost back and I wonder how many guys are using a cockring under swimsuit or thong at the beach or public pool. Personally, I enjoyed this hot feweling of a big bulge in public. Sometimes, people are amazed by the size of my balls and semi hard penis under my white swimsuit at the gym. Any similar experiences to share?:biggrin1:

Definitely. And this is a fun topic to bring back. I pretty much only wear bikinis or thongs at the beach, often semi-sheer and usually with a cock ring underneath. It's just what I like and I love to show-off.