Cockring usage questions

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried on a cockring for the first time. It's made of silicone and I put it around my testicles and penis. And then I jacked off. When I came, it felt like I didn't orgasm as powerfully or with as many contractions as I normally would have.

1. Is that normal?

I'm thinking about using the cockring for sex. Usually I find that a little while after the first ejaculation, I can get it up again, but once it's up, it requires constant stimulation, otherwise the erection loses its firmness.

2. Would a cockring help for the second round?
3. Would it make it harder to cum during that second round?

I noticed that with the ring around my testicles and penis, it shoves the testicles forward and up so that they are very close to the penis.

4. It seems like having sex with the ring on might cause my balls to get crushed between the woman and the ring if I thrust into a woman to the hilt. Am I worrying about nothing? Do you simply adjust the depth of your stroke to account for the fact that the balls pressed against your penis effectively shortens the insertable length of your penis?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cock rings dont fit everyone right. Personally I like the way my nuts get 'crushed' when fucking, but that's me. It sounds like you are built in such a way that the cock ring sits up too high on the shaft... that can cause the orgasm issue you described. Anything that makes it seem like your dick is shorter, is kind of a show stopper for me, but maybe wearing it more often will get you more used to it...

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like your ring doesnt quite fit you right. Also, id have a hard time orgasming if i was also worried about my balls getting crushed. I would try going up a size and see if it helps or getting a ring for just the shaft

as for helping with the second round, it may make it easier to maintain an erection, but its not going to do it all on its own. Its supposed to restrict the blood flow leaving the penis, but sometimes theres just no stoppin it.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sounds like your ring doesnt quite fit you right. Also, id have a hard time orgasming if i was also worried about my balls getting crushed. I would try going up a size and see if it helps or getting a ring for just the shaft
Since it's silicone, I'm going to try and stretch it out. Right now, it's stretched around a soda can.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try different cock rings, I have a leather one with buttons (fits great when I am getting fucked in the ass or just casualy wearing in), but I love my firm rubber cockring when I am jackin or fucking someone one. I've tried several different ones and found these two to be most comfortable. It's true...you gotta try alot of them before you find the right fit.

i have a metal cock and ball ring. i personally never that problem, and always tend to have better orgasms with it. i think it might be dependent on how comfortable you are in it?

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's true...you gotta try alot of them before you find the right fit.
I wish I would have asked about it here before buying it. Anyway, I got an expensive, rechargeable, vibrating cockring, so I'm hoping stretching it out will help.
i have a metal cock and ball ring. i personally never that problem, and always tend to have better orgasms with it. i think it might be dependent on how comfortable you are in it?
It was my first time using a ring, so I definitely was not comfortable, though it wasn't so bad that I couldn't jerk off. I'm stretching it out (around a can of soda) and hoping that plus familiarity with the sensations will get me more comfortable.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being the cock ring connoisseur that I am :redface: I think you might have one that is too tight for you. As with any aid, there should never be any discomfort (unless you are into that sort of thing). I suggest you take a cloth tape measure when you are hard & measure around your balls & cock, then choose a cock ring slightly smaller in circumference. You might also try just one for your cock. Personally, I prefer one around my cock & balls. Also, try different types. My first cock ring was metal which didn't give whatsoever & is difficult to remove unless I am completely soft. My collection now: metal, neoprene (my favorite), rubber & leather. One for every occasion. :wink: Good luck & have fun!