Cockring

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ToySoldier9inch, Apr 18, 2011.

1. ToySoldier9inch

ToySoldier9inch Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey.. I just bought an adjustable cockring... is it ok to use it 24/7? (not stretched of course)

2. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

If you don't have it very tight, its ok...just make sure your penis doesn't get cold or numb (lack of blood flow), and if there is pain, remove it. Your cock would look awesome in a cockring (awesome without too!!!)...pics?? ;-)

3. ToySoldier9inch

ToySoldier9inch Well-Known Member

Albums:
    and it feels great to go out with it... problem is that I can't use any metal or rubber cockrings cause they are way too small :p

4. Run8

Run8 New Member

I recently bought an 'adjustable' ring and was excited as some others I've tried before were not big enough. Well, adjustable apparently is not for a very large guy. I'm about 5.5-5.75 around the base and I dunno if my balls are huge or what lol but I could not get the ring to quite snap tight.

5. midnite_strokher

midnite_strokher New Member

Nice cock too!!!

6. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can get rubber o-rings from an industrial supply house in any size you want, clear up to big enough to wear as a belt! Only problem with them is that a cock-ring sized o-ring is limited in its thickness (cross section). Also, there can be issues of skin reacting to rubber if it's worn 24/7.

For a change of pace I like to use teflon o-rings and can gang them up two or three at a time (as in the attached pic) to make up for their lack of cross-sectional thickness, and Teflon is safe to wear 24/7.

As for metal I have a stainless steel cock ring that is 2-1/4" inside diameter, if you can't get your junk in one that size you probably just need to work on your technique. The cheap steel cock rings (chrome) can also cause skin problems but stainless is safe for most people's skin.

But my favorite of the non-adjustable cock-rings is the silicone one I got from mr-s-leather.com. As it is 100% pure silicone it has enough stretchiness for me to be able to get into a 2" i.d. sized one of them. The pure silicon products are also safe for constant skin contact.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted