cockring

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have one similar to number 2 which is OK but would love to try number one although never sure what size to get because of growth allowance.

Crevis

Just Browsing
Media
Personally, I never liked any leather snap type ring, they never fit right...

I either make my own, or go for metal, metal is good, but can get uncomfortable if wearing for a long period...like going out and about in your daily routine...

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, here is my 2 dollars worth: the nice thing about # 3 is the velcro. Sometimes if I wear a cockring the constriction feels too much when I am about to shoot so it is a better release to take the cock ring off right at the moment of cumming. This allows the ejaculation to go full force rather than be squeezed and constricted which I find annoying. The velcro allows you to do that quickly. The top one can't be taken off quickly like that (but you might find it feels and/or looks sexy), the second one has the "ledge" which adds a small amout of stimulation under the shaft but my understanding was that it is for pushing the balls forward to make a larger bulge under clothes. I also make my own and made one that has a molded "ridge" that follows the contour of the underside of my cock (urethra) for a perfect fit without constricting too much, just enough to make my cock get even harder and larger. I am working on a patent for this.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On that hot cock try a steel ring and shave the pubes. Love the look of steel to set the cock off :wink:

I agree. My favorite cock rings are the big brushed steel donut ones here. The biggest the omega comes in is 2 1/8" inside diameter, so you have to put it on when you are very soft if you also want to get your balls through. But if you do that, and your girth is close to 6", it hurts like hell if you get hard, since it keeps your dick too full of blood. If your girth is about 2" in diam. already, you'd have to use it as a cock ring only. But if you can get it around your cock and balls together, the extra weight of a ring like this walking around feels great. To put it on you have to put one ball through at a time, and then feed your cock in with a little lube.
Cock Rings and Ball Weights | Stainless Steel Penis Rings | GearEssentials.com - Proud Providers of Premium Cockrings

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to try a metal ring. The thing is when I measure for size like the instructions explain then I need a that is at least 3 inches in diameter and the largest size available is 2 1/8? I have measured and remeasured and I am using a fabric tape measure, so I can see how I could be getting it wrong. Any really hung guys out there that have found cockrings is larger sizes? Please let me know, my wife and I are very anxious to give one a try.

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, good idea. I have been planning on going to one soon. We have to drive about 50 miles to get to the closest ones here. I must admit I am surprised they let you try them on. However, I don't really care if another guy (or a hundred) tried one before me. I am just not sensitive to things like that.