Cockrings and ball tying and ball stretching

Peacemusic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello is anyone Interested in cockrings and tying up there balls and cock would one of you be willing to teach me how to safely?

This can become a whole Cock Bondage and Ball Stretching Group Does anyone Pump there balls? Or has had silicone even though I would not do silicone I am fascinated and interested in beings who do

Semper-Gumby

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I started to do this with rings and the addiction has set in rather hard.
I would love to help out someone who needs assistance. Not a problem.
First is finding out your size, and what feels good. Tight, really tight, or a bit lose.
Check out my pictures and you will see what I mean. Start small, as in just 1 or 2 rings.
A couple around the cock and balls, and 1 or 2 on just the balls. And slowly add on from there. To fast can cause damage so don’t try and comply with other guys who have 30+ rings on their balls. They have been doing it for a long time.

1. Find you size. Take a piece of string and wrap it around start on top of your cock and go around your balls and back to the top.
Then measure the string, that is the girth for a cock and ball ring.
Do the same but just around your balls, and your cock. Try to do it hard AND soft. Don’t want to get a ring on that is way to small and you get hard and now have to have it cut off or be in great pain until your cock goes down.

If you want I can go on as to how to grow and stretch. But I will leave it here for now.

One last thing, you don’t have to pay tons of money for fancy cock rings. I go to Lowe’s and The Tractor Supply Store. Just google shaft collars on Amazon as well.
I have a time of rings and spacers and have never spent more than $5 on any one of them. In fact almost all of my rings I got for around $2. Each or less. Just look for steel or if you want to be fancy stainless steel, boat stores have them as well.
So don’t fall for the trick of “you have to have medical grade metal” no you don’t, normal steel and brass will and do work just fine.
Hope this helps a bit. So until next time. Have fun and don’t stop until it changes color or falls off. Which ever comes last. LOL

D

deleted969111

I wear cockrigmgs. Nothing kinky, I’m
Well into my 60s and they help my
Erections. Which helps my wife enjoy...

Reactions: deleted1253403

jockster75

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, does anyone have any experience with magnetic split ring ball stretchers? They're like the regular split rings, but instead of using an Allen wrench to keep the halves together, there's a magnet that is supposed to keep the two halves aligned. I've found some chrome plated ones on AliExpress...they look cool, and seem like a great idea without having to mess around with an Allen wrench and all. But I'm just wondering if the magnets are strong enough to keep the two halves together, or do they fall off at inopportune moments?!? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!