Cockrings - Safe?

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sup. I wore a cockring once and it made my cock thicker than usual and veiny - like what a romance novel would call "throbbing," haha. I'd like to use one more often but I'm not sure if it's safe to do so. Anyone out there educated on this topic?

BgHorseBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To: Big muscles, average cock

Cock rings are safe. Safe and fun. I can go on and on about all of the fun things you can do with them.

On the safety front, the basics include:
- Find one that fits (if it is a 'ring' that isn't elastic or snap-on)
- "Fits" means around the cock and balls; it should be tight but not too small that it hurts
- Once hard, you won't be able to get it off until soft likely - so make sure it isn't so tight your cock turns red
- You can wear it and have a raging hard on for 2 hours - after that, you might have some blood vessel breakage. Not a big deal - just unsightly.

Anything extreme, like anything, can be harmful. Daily use is great. Probably makes it a little bigger over time with frequent use.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sup. I wore a cockring once and it made my cock thicker than usual and veiny - like what a romance novel would call "throbbing," haha. I'd like to use one more often but I'm not sure if it's safe to do so. Anyone out there educated on this topic?

Can't say I'm educated on the topic, but I do use the big stainless steel donut ones. The danger comes from cutting off too much circulation if you get one too tight, or keep it tight for too long. So the thin rubber band approach is not good, while the big thick bands (rubber, plastic, leather or metal) are better.

You can probably google up some posts or articles on it. Some you can wear around your cock and balls together, but don't try this first with a big thick steel donut. If you get hard, you will have to get the jaws of death to get it off. Start with a snap-on, and work your way up.

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never tried one on before, but what i heard is that you are to take it off before you cum, but who knows, i could be wrong

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I regularly wear on metal one (wearing it now....:biggrin1: :eek:) and have never had any problems. I concur with advice given by BgHorseBoy. Follow it and enjoy the feeling of a cockring! :wink:

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am educated on the topic.find a cockring that fits you nice.at about 0.2" smaller than your erect circumference.try to fuck with this cockring for 20-30 minutes after that time of period cell death of tissue is possible due to lack of circulation and your dick will get a purple colour when this will occur.if you do that often like once every day and if you don't cum your penis will start growing in girth and length a little (at the head) but especcialy in girth!