Cockrings... what to buy

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I highly recommend a snap-on one. I have a real one and every time I put it on, I want it off immediately, which isn't happeneing and it's kinda uncomfortable. at least with the snap-on, you can take it off if you don't like

Drew2themax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love wearing them and have many different kinds made from different materials; aluminum, chrome, rubber and neoprene. I find that the neoprene ones are the most comfortable and can be worn much longer than some of the others. I wear a neoprene one everyday and it doesn't pinch the skin like some of the metal or leather snap-on ones

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear a neoprene snapped one when I'm looking to show (even) more package. As mentioned above, it's super-comfortable. The last time I wore a snapped leather cock ring it had to come off after about three hours: ouch!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you go with metal- check out your local home improvement store....I have some I wear on my nuts (love the weight and tug) that were MUCH cheaper than a 'sex toy' store...

D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

Experimental Member
Media
I like my triple cockring: one ring for your shaft, one ring for your balls and one ring for the total package. I have a pic in my gallery.

That's hot!!! I think I'm gonna go with the silicone version of that package... somehow I don't feel good having metal rings around my cock and balls!!!
Thanks mate for the advice... BTW hot cock you pack there!!!

Reactions: 1119457

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the metal ones. There isn't any give. I have tried the leather and the rubber ones but if you get a metal one that fits correctly, in my opinion, it's the best feeling.

alienwanderer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's important to get the right size, you might even want a variety of diameters so that you can stack them.

Metal is good around the whole package, but neoprene is safer and more comfortable for the shaft. Also, it makes less noise when falling down inside you trousers and hitting the floor at work.

Hardware stores have neoprene, but saddle, western, and farm stores are a better bet for the larger metal rings.

You might be interested in tubaroska's cock ring and genital harness thread in this forum....

http://www.lpsg.org/146562-cock-rings-%91genital-harness%92-underwear.html

D_keydledork

Just Browsing
Media
The only ones to use are medal. Get a good quality one - like stainless steel. Check out the Gear Essentials Titan cockring. You pay for quality and this is the best. Wear one just about all the time. Except doctors visits, sleeping at night, and going thru airport security (try to explain that one away).

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a pretty awesome chrome teardrop cockring that I like.

It's heavy ~6.75 oz / 190g and the biggest I could find was a 2.25" / 5.71cm diameter. I have to be very flaccid to get it on, but it is amazing to have sex in or just show off.

Here's a link similar to the one I have. (I bought mine in a sex shop, so I don't know if it comes from the same manufacturer or not.)

Last edited: