Cockrings...

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell me about your experiences with them. Yay, nay? Pros/cons?? How do you choose a size? etc

Get an adjustable one first, to see whether you like wearing it soft or hard. I have a couple of 2 1/8" omega donuts from gear essentials that feel great when I'm soft. These are the kind that go around your balls and cock together. You have to pull the sack through first, then one ball at a time, then your cock. But be careful with the metal ones. If you get hard and they are too tight, you have to cut them off with a blade, probably in an ER.

I've tried some smaller ones around my cock during sex, but they make me almost too hard. You have to experiment with size, and get one that makes you just a little harder than usual, which can make you more sensitive.

I like the bigger donut style rings, since they're heavy. If you wear them during the day, they give you a little extra weight on the balls walking around, which feels great. But if you get hard, they can make everything more visible. So I'd try the adjustable ones first, since you can take them off easily if you get aroused and don't want people to stare. If you do want people to stare, well, that's another matter. :wink:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My problem with them isi simply cant find one that'll fit over my logger head,all are made too damned small.

They have plenty of adjustable rings. I've seen some close to 3", made to go around cock and balls together. Nobody has a head that big.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They have plenty of adjustable rings. I've seen some close to 3", made to go around cock and balls together. Nobody has a head that big.

Well, I haven't seen them with a 3" diameter, but I wear them around the base of my cock and balls with diameters of 2" (circumference of 6.28"--too snug to stay on for very long) and 2.25" (circumference of 7.07"). The guy who said he couldn't find one big enough for his cock head must have a huge cock head AND be trying to put the ring on after he's already hard; OR he's only been seeing some small cockrings.

protonX80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if the ready made ones dont fit properly - make one yourself - ive got pvc and nylon ones which are perfect for me because they are made by me - couldnt finde a decent one for my 2.25 girth.
i dont like the metal ones, even the pvc ones are uncomfortable sometimes when too excited.
the nylon one is actually not a cock ring but a cock band and is perfect and it stretches, just a bit if the cock is too hard

does indeed provide a rock hard erection - perfect once in a while.

these are all just cock rings - i dont like constricting the balls

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Tried cock rings round cock and balls, but even a 2.5 inch diameter one is too small for comfort. If I could find a 3 inch steel one I'd use it. As it is, I have a couple of leather straps, one with a buckle and one with lots of press studs which i use. I have them at 3 inches for fucking and 3.5 inches for wearing under jeans, shorts etc.

Just love to have my balls felt when I fuck, preferably by a third party, and a strap helps. Wife and other women like the feel of my balls slapping against their cunt when the strap is in use, and I love the look and feel of guys with rings or straps.

Have tried a 1.5 inch ring round the base of my cock. Keeps me hard when I'm doing lots of fucking (in a club or at a party) but makes cumming uncomfortable.

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was introduced to cockrings by a guy when I was in college, and I've been wearing them ever since. Love the look and the feel here.

I think you should go to a store that will let you try some on. In my experience, most leather/sex gear stores will definitely allow you to try on things. See what feels most comfortable.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
go to any hardware store and purchase a set of metal O rings- they're very cheap and you can pick up 4 or 5 sizes that get gradually smaller- so you can find which one gives you the constriction that you want.

If you're a CR newbie, you may wish to do the same thing with rubber rings instead- because you'd be able to cut them off with a sturdy pair of scissors- or a utility knife- if you end up with an emergency situation- just be sure to turn the knife AWAY from the body!

Once you have found your size, measure the diameter and match that to a more expensive ring of your choosing- at either a leather store or online.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cock rings are a great addition to a mans tool box. I dont have any luck with the silicon variety - they always break.
myhardwear.com puts out a great cock ring which comes in two parts - so its easy to release if you need to in a hurry.
Jacking off when your really hard wearing a cock ring is a great rush - very intense and can shoot a mean load that way - (for me anyway).
Yep - love them - wear them all the time - and check out all the adjustable types to make sure you get the perfect fit.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer the rubber type rings. Heck of a lot easier to get on and off, and you don't have to worry about going to the ER with one that is so tight you can't get it off.

captainamerica02

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh, i have experimented with them (theres actually a pic in my gallery that i just uploaded with one) but they make me too hard for comfort during sex... plus, i kind of like it when my balls hang and bounce around.

that sounded kind of weird.

jltucker1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last guy I was with had a cockring. His was too small as well... after he climaxed he tried to take the cockring off, but he couldn't get it off. I tried helping him, but it made him sick to his stomach... We had to wait for his cock to go flaccid before it would come off.

His is a metal cockring... So a word to the wise - GET THE RIGHT SIZE or be patient when trying to get it off.