cockrings

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look the one I use is perfect for all uses!
Unlike cockrings that you can get stuck and no way of getting it out... I mean it is scary.
With the horseshoe that I use it is simple to put it on and simple to take it off no worries that its going to get stuck since it has a clip.
You get harder! stronger erection, therefore stronger ejaculation. It also presses the dorsal veins as to give more pleasure, I found it interesting since a lot of guys do this but pay no attention, but the feeling is great! And while sex you feel your balls boucing.. :) happy about that too since I dont feel my balls hitting the pussy otherwise.

-Andy

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
What about metal ones with extreme growers? For example I have 7" when fully hard, but on a cold morning I can be as small as 1 1/2", and girth is equally proportional.

So the question is if the size is right when hard could it actually fall off when at the smallest size? Or am I using a size too big to begin with.

I know this is jumbled, but I have not used these before.

jockbod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a new cock ring which is heavy also... It is thick and metal. When i Get really had with it on, it feels soooo gooood. I love to jack off with it on...I am always shooting some great loads. I bought this cockring at the Leather store in Atlanta. They are always willing to assist you in trying a cockring on and helping you to find the right size. Iwas sort of embarassed when I asked for help...but it ended to be alot of fun especially when this HOT STUD was helping me out...you know what I mean..dont you?? Email me back for the rest of the story..