Cockrings

speed: Does anyone know if cockrings can actually improve your penis size in anyway? I mean, I want one because it looks pretty cool but can it benefit me in any way?

BadAssBill: Yes bro...the only thing a cockring is good for is helping you to stay hard.

Yknarf: I love using a cock ring (plastic or rubber in case it gets stuck on). It allows me to force fill my cock so that it is absolutely full and at max length with the veins protruding and the purple head solid, shining and huge. My wife loves it! (after 40 years and 2 kids she is a bit loose).

Yknarf: P.S.
And well lubricated hand jobs are intense with a cock ring. (with or without a partner)

Yknarf: I have another use for a half inch thick by 2.5" dia. rubber cock ring - I roll my large 4skin back over it so that it is trapped by the 4skin ring - what a feeling for jerking off!!! I have some pics on Monsternuts and Newart if you are interested.

markw: I find a cockring increases my girth by a bit over .5" while I'm wearing it. I've never noticed any length increase. I go for rubber cockrings as I find the tighter they are the better the girth increase (and feeling) - and you just can't go too tight with a metal one!

A bigger ring round both the cock and balls certainly helps maintain the erection. I also like to wear one this way when freeballing as it makes the bulge look better (keeps the whole package turgid) and stops my balls packed near my cock.

Bit off topic, but I have experienced length growth through penile restriction - not cock rings but UK milk bottle! This guy I was with had a fetish of getting his buddy's cocks into a milk bottle. Normally this is difficult even for an average guy, but there are ways of doing it even for a big guy... Anyway in I went to the root, got an erection and the head of the bottle then clamped by dick to less than half its erect girth. The guy was amazed, as he could use the bottle to wank the others he had done it to... but not me - it was jammed tight. ;D

With the heavy restriction, the girth swelled way past usual, and by about 45 mins the head had hit the end of the bottle and the shaft was starting to bend :eek: Overall I had grown over 1 inch... By that time my cock was hurting like crazy, felt like it was going to explode. Lucking he was drilling me good during that time and that was a nice distraction from the pain.

Finally we had to break the bottle to release my dick. After I finished drilling him he measured me at 9", previously I'd ever only seen 8.5. :) :)

So it can work, although it is a bit extreem!!! 8)

Yknarf: I too used to use an old style UK milkbottle for cock vacuum pumping. I used to get the vacuum using boiling water in the bottom then empty it and stuff my cock in as far as poss and the condensing steam would then pull me right in and my cock would pump right up to it's max.
To get out I released the vacuum with a greased knitting needle eased in along side my cock.
This used to be a brilliant excercise for cock expansion and would suck my pre-cum right out.
Now of course you can't get the bottles.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
MarkW and Yknarf,

Milkbottles, boiling water, greased knitting needles, breaking glass ...

Is there anyone else besides me who feels more than a slight twinge at the whole idea? Quite apart from the thought of having to force a quart into a pint pot in the first place.

I think we'll stick to cartons in our household.

markw: Yknarf,

Glad to see I'm not alone in having been 'bottled'!

Max,

Boiling water's Ok provided you make sure its all emptied out  ;) . For me, that didn't provide enough vacuum so we also used the trick where you put some lighted matches in the bottle having heated it up with boilding water (matches burn the oxygen and produce a smaller volume of co2 - result is a healthy vacuum). 2x vacuum was enough to suck me all the way in.

To be honest I didn't consider how to get out up front (hell, I was hot that day) - in my friends experience it wasn't an issue as he had always been able to break the seal - not this time! We eventually used a bench vice to apply the pressure to break the neck of the bottle - no cuts!

Don't know if I'd do it again - hell it hurt like fcuk although it did look nice blown up inside the bottle...

ruscular: I know this is an old message, but I just join and a bit lost on this subject. The only time I have heard about Cockring is when someone been admitted to the emergency and had them get cut because it was stuck on, with the metal ring. At least once a week this would happen. needless to say the hospital staff are well train at this, and they hate doing it. The staff actually tries to pass this assignment like a hot potato.
So my question is ............ if the cells dies after 10 minute with no oxygen ,wont this be a danger for losing your penis? I learn long time ago about castrating a goat by attaching a rubberband around the penis. So using a cockring (metal or plastic) how long are you guys wearing it?

Thumper_10x7_CA: You shouldn't wear cock rings that are too tight as to cut off circulation. That actually defeats the purpose. If you wear a metal ring (which for big guys isn't a very good idea IMHO) it should be about a quater inch wider than your flacid cock.
The newer neoprene cockrings are the best I've noticed. They are snug but can stretch. They are also easy to get on and off when you are hard.