cockrings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Xwards, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Xwards

Xwards New Member

Guys,

Does anyone have an online source for donut shaped stainless steel, or chrome cockrings?

I need one around 2 3/4 inches in diameter, and I can't find them locally. I didn't realize that I was that thick!

Thanks for your help.

2. MuscleJockLA

MuscleJockLA New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, the plumbing section at Home Depot, Home Base, etc. or any other Do It Yourself Super Centers.

Bet you all did not really realize that 99% are just WAY overpriced plumbers O ring seals that you can buy for cents on the dollar at a hardware store.

MuscleJockLA :D

3. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

I agree about the plumbing section at home depot. But you might also try a shower curtain ring. They are generally large (make sure it's a smooth one). A cool side aspect is that you can get them in many colors, and I find them comfortable and I think the clear ones are cool.

Here's me wearing my ring for example. If you check around my gallery, you'll see all different configurations I sometimes like to wear two rings, one at the root of my penis and one (like this one) around the penis and balls.

4. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I agree about the plumbing section at home depot. But you might also try a shower curtain ring. They are generally large (make sure it's a smooth one). A cool side aspect is that you can get them in many colors, and I find them comfortable and I think the clear ones are cool.

Here's me wearing my ring for example. If you check around my gallery, you'll see all different configurations I sometimes like to wear two rings, one at the root of my penis and one (like this one) around the penis and balls.
    [post=259943]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I have a stainless steel cockring 2-1/4" inside diameter. It was made for me by a company that sells those types of things in san francisco. but I can't remember the name of the company. It was years ago. I still wear it most of the time when I have sex or masturbte. It has to be the right size.

5. Phenix

Phenix Member

Albums:
    I've worn cockrings for years. A lot of guys like the leather ones that you can snap off, but I only do the steel rings. I have at least six of varying thickness, widths, and I realy dig the heavy doughnuts. Love the feel of that weight pulling my package down.

For the guy looking a big thick steel doughnut, call Jaguar on 18th ST (the Castro) in San Francisco. However, you gotta know what diameter you need. Very important. Although I know a couple shops in San Fran where they'll fit you.

I'm amazed at the number of guys I run into who either don't know what they are or have no clue how to get em on. They're great for staying up a long, however, I won't cum with a steel one on cause it hurts. So when I'm ready to blast, I'll bring myself down, slip it off and go back it. You should also do a web search on "metal rings". There's a legit hardware type store who sells em in Eugene, Or and they cost like .65 a piece. Great value. Happy shoppin"

Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't remember how I discovered the correct diameter. I'll tell ya something though, if you get too horned up they can start to hurt if they get too tight.

Pheniz

6. Imported

Gold Member

bunngman: If you dare to take the next step.. rings tend to slip down over time. The BunnG is a thong with a ring built in that will keep you hard and show hot bulge for a long time. check them out at:
    http://home.att.net/~gwhizman

Quite the cool gadgit ;)

7. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Well, when I recently lost my fav cock-ring [a black rubber ring which only goes round the base of the shaft] I was shocked at having to pay £5 at a Soho sex shop for a replacement :eek:

I'd often suspected thay were plumbers' parts, but heck, that is one helluva markup!

8. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Well, when I recently lost my fav cock-ring [a black rubber ring which only goes round the base of the shaft] I was shocked at having to pay £5 at a Soho sex shop for a replacement :eek:

I'd often suspected thay were plumbers' parts, but heck, that is one helluva markup!
    [post=262494]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I get my cock rings from any hardware store with a good supply of 'o' rings (both diameters and ring thickness). Prefer the rubber since they hold well, stretch a bit as needed, and are soft enough to match the shape of things (as if were). I wear my set all the time, except when I have sex. I wear one around cock and balls, one around shaft at the base, and one around the top of the shaft just behind the glans. Probably more than you wanted to know!!

9. riddick81

riddick81 New Member

MuscleJOCK is absolutely right - go to Home Depot and find the plumbing section -
    they have O-Rings galore in all sizes. These work beautifully as cock rings - just over the penis at the base or over the penis and scrotum or just the scrotum alone or any combination of these - Enjoy! As an active 83 year old these help me
    to hold a strong, hard erection and add to the inflation and sensitivity of all my sex organs during intercourse and/or mastrubation!! Wonderful invention the O-Ring!

10. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

LOST IN TRANSLATION!

Well, when I recently lost my fav cock-ring [a black rubber ring which only goes round the base of the shaft] I was shocked at having to pay �5 at a Soho sex shop for a replacement :eek:

[post=262494]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    And what a markup! My post mangled the Pounds Sterling sign and replaced it with a question mark. Just to clarify, it should have been 5 Pounds Sterling
    or
    $9.22 US Dollars
    or
    7.17 Euro
    :eek:

11. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im sorry for my lack of knowledge but what does a cockring actually do?

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Blood flows into your penis in central channels and exits closer to the outside. A cock ring traps restricts the blood flow exiting your penis when erect. One that fits properly is paramount in a metal ring, since one that is too small can really become painful and cause damage. Big cocked men often prefer a leather, removeable strap or a rubber type ring, since you can get those off even while still hard. Some guys are also unable to cum wearing a ring. Fun to experiment.

13. jonb

Gold Member

That's called a cokebottle, or a character you cannot type on your keyboard. Mine represents cokebottles with a rectangle, yours with a question mark, some use a strange string. After the demise of twelve-bit keyboards, cokebottle's mostly used as a joke now.

Draft saved Draft deleted