Cockrings

johnallen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can they be dangerous? I am using the middle sized one, I think it is 1 1/2" in diameter. It fits on snug when I am flacid, and as I become erect it gets tighter, duh.

However, once aroused everything starts bulging, the veins, etc. My penis also turns darker than normal. I think this is the purpose of the cock ring, but can one be too tight?

When I cum with it on, It almost feels restricted and I get a little light headed.

Is this ok? Or should I get a bigger one?

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
They can definitely be too tight which can cause damage and discomfort. For the sake of your penis, I would recommend a larger one. I have 2 different sizes because I didn't know of another way to determine the fit.

johnallen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I seem to remember a few years back trying the next size up. I believe it to be the 2" size. It was tight when erect, but not tight enough to actually make a difference.

Now that I think it, I think the one I have now is 1-3/4". I know they were in a pack of 3 and it is the middle size.

Makes things more enjoyable, but don't want to hurt myself either.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds as though it may be a bit on the small side if your cock is changing color. It should never be painful. At 2-1/8" I can wear mine all the time if I want, plus it's nicely snug whenever I bone.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear one on a regular basis, and love them. I would go a size up and if that is not it , go up again. Should be comfortable and not give u pain

D

deleted395785

just got some more, didnt wear them yet. do i wear them just on my cock or wrap the ring around my balls too?

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear a cockring most of the time on a regular basis, and love them. My favorite is a heavy metal one made by gear essentials. A guy a Mr. s in san Francisco recommended it and I am sure glad that I spent the $45. A cockring should be comfortable and not cause pain anytime. sounds like you need one a little larger.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be very careful of metal cock rings worn behind the balls. Some years ago, I had purchased a new one, the same size as an old one (2.25"), but a wider width. I wore it for a late night fuck, but after the trick left, I was having trouble getting it off, and somehow fell asleep with it on. When I woke up, I had a very, very swollen and purple cock, and could not budge the ring. I realized I would be in trouble if it was left on much longer. To add to the situatuion, I wasn't home, but was staying in a hotel.

First I tried some really good lube, but no luck. Then I tried to reduce the swelling with ice. That was a bad idea-- it mostly just made the balls contract up, pulling everything even tighter. Eventually, I did get it off, without that embarassing 911 call. I had a pair of tall boots with really long laces. I took one of the laces out, and wound it tightly around my swollen shaft, waited a bit, the re-wrapped it tighter. I was eventually able to squeeze my girth down enough to the point where I could start to work the ring off.

Since then, I will never put a solid metal ring behind my balls. I now use only rubber rings (or snap-on or buckle-on cockstraps) in that position. Sometimes, I still use a metal ring, but I take a bit smaller one, and slide it over just my shaft, where it is far less likely to get stuck in the same way.

phillyjoe

Just Browsing
Media
the best ring IMO is not a ring but a half ring

it looks like a rounded curvy M

easy to take on and off but puts the pressure where its needed

also its smaller so you can where it in more 'open' situations like private pools, resorts, etc to keep you bigger for show without someone seeing it if you get a flesh colored one

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
The cheapest most comfortable ring I have ever worn was a half inch wide rubber band that comes in an assortment package you can get at an office supply store. They have varied diameters and most can find one that fits in the package. I can comfortably put one on soft then get a great fit as I gets hard. The black ones worked great for me but I suspect different packages have different colors. Look at what the package has inside and choose one that has a size that fits. As with all latex products use water base lubricants.

mtmdatalanta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently bought a thin leather cock ring that is adjusted by a cinch. It looks easier to fasten and adjust than it really is, but it is infinitely adjustable, so any size is possible. Also, it is flexible, so the shape adjusts to your anatomy better. It's possible to adjust it while you wear it, both tighter and looser, but it takes a bit of work to do so. When I first tried it on at the shop, it was a bit difficult to get on, as it takes a little while for the leather to soften and stretch, and the strap seemed kind of short to begin with. The sales guy wound up helping me with it, which actually was fun. Anyway, I have been able to wear it comfortably for 24 hours without any discomfort, swelling, or clotted veins, yet it's nice and tight when I get hard. I'd never seen this type before, so maybe it's a new type, as I just saw a slightly different version in another shop, and they never had it there before.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
So far, the best cockring I have found is the "Hardwear" ring. It is shaped out of the ordinary way and places a little bit of pressure on one particular part of the upper side of the penis near your groin. This sucker if it fits right is incredible and is very comfortable. There is a member of this site who was at one time one of their models and there are a number of other references to them if you look around.