Cockrings

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wear one all day. They can be a lot of fun if you get one that fits properly. But, as with all things, personal preference plays a huge role, so try it and see if you like it or not.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear one most of the time. It makes for incredible strong erections. When I'm going about day-to-day it just feels really nice. It constantly feels like there's a little bit of pressure on my cock and balls... It's a personal thing.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have only ever used cock rings a few times, and the ones I use aren't for engorging/keeping my dick hard, they were for stimulation of my partner (vibrating rings, ones with little knobs and such)

I've never worn one with the intention of keeping my dick hard, but I know some who have.

They don't complain about it... and neither do I.

(BTW Carter2006, that is a hot body in that avatar.)

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My fella made me one, since he has a workshop and had some spare metal. We both have one, and I love wearing it. Sometimes I'll wear it at work, especially if I have tight jeans on. It feels kind of empowering, even if you're not hugely hung.

For anyone who hasn't tried wearing one, I encourage you to give it a go. They just feel really comfortable and nice.

So, I've heard from a few people online about how they wear cockrings to either keep an erection or get a harder one. Personally, I don't know how I feel about wearing one. What do you all think?

I love wearing cockrings round my cock and balls. They give me a rock hard erection and keep my balls nicely in place. Wearing a cockring also results in a nice bulge in for example your speedos. In your case that must be awesome, because of the size of your package. I like metal rings best, you can see some in my gallery. I can strongly advise you to use one or two, but the ring should not be too tight. Be careful!

D_Ray_Jing_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the feel of a cockring and agree it makes you rock hard when you have an erection. Not sure I could wear one all day because it does focus your mind on your cock which is a major distraction when you trying to work :biggrin1:

Ball weights also feel good

Attachments

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Have tried metal, rubber etc, my current faves are quite a thick silicone one and a leather cock-strap. I wear them for fucking only, but not all the time.

A friend was telling me about staying at a nudist resort on Gran Canaria recently. He wore a metal cock-ring (not for sex, just for appearance) and was asked to take it off by the people who ran the site as they said it gave off 'a sexual message'.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear a rubber cockring. I like the support my balls have and the constant feeling of an ez boner. But I get small sores on the bottom of my scrotum
Does anyone else have this problem, what can be done to eliminate it.

Try a cockring made from something else? (You might have an allergic reaction to rubber....) I don't get sores on my scrotum, but if I'm not well shaved down there, the rubber cockring will pull on any hairs that it can as I go through the day.

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always wanted to try one. Last summer when I was in Vancouver I stopped into priape and had some unbeleivably hot guy give me a cock ring 101 lesson. I ended up buying a cheap silicone job to try at wreck beach for the day. It lasted 10 minutes and was soo uncomfortable I took it off? Very disappointed as all I want is to wear a cock ring to wreck!!!

herman6060

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will ware a strechie ring starting in the morning. It feels great. but I end up taking it off as I cannnot piss with the ring on. I end up leaking. I am into pumping my penis and balls for more pleasure and lasting results.