Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My experience yesterday... I was edging, and jammed a D-ring way down to the base of my cock...
I got super hard, purple, and veins sticking out. Was pretty cool. I also measured my girth, and it seemed to add about a half inch. The thing was really, really hard.

Yeah, the ring was just down the shaft. Not sure about how some guys wear cockrings around thier nuts, or the various combinations.

Reactions: HardUncut_NZ
D

deleted992152

Around the base of the shaft for me. Tried it around my ball sack but the ring was too small so I gave up and improvised with a charity wristband instead.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get creative ZB. I keep a couple of old leather boot laces around. You can do any combination of cock and balls.

I was thinking I'd try that. Total control of how tight things are. And you don't have to jam yer nuts through a metal ring. Thanks LC :)

Reactions: LeftCoast

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have several different kinds of cock rings and will often wear them under my clothes, too. Places like Leatherwerks in Fort Lauderdale, where I got mine, will actually size you for a cock ring right there and they have ones you can try on made from various materials.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May I suggest this site: gearessentials.com Their products are very high quality, and their blog is updated almost daily with lots of good information. Use it just as reference, or purchase some items.

Will go look. Thanks. Blog sounds cool.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make sure you get a cock ring thats the right size - first one I got was to small, ok when I got it on and got erect but as my cock swelled during sex it became extremely painful, had to withdraw, dash to the kitchen and idg ice cubes from the freezer for my cock and balls till my erection subsided. Luckily only my pride was dented, I did return and this time took it likke a man!

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Make sure you get a cock ring thats the right size - first one I got was to small, ok when I got it on and got erect but as my cock swelled during sex it became extremely painful, had to withdraw, dash to the kitchen and idg ice cubes from the freezer for my cock and balls till my erection subsided. Luckily only my pride was dented, I did return and this time took it likke a man!

Good advice man :)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
depends on your point of view. Cock rings come in all sizes and materials, wide and narrow and can certainly enhance a proud penis on the dangle - again it depends on whether you are shaved penis and balls guy or still maintain a healthy bush.
Wore one on my 16th birthday, my twin boys also sported one each by the time they were 15...

Reactions: kentgwm

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Worn a couple. Definitely the fur gets in the way sometimes !! I've only shaved and trimmed my junk a couple times ever... so yeah, kinda furry.
And yeah, I'm a Bear... so I guess I get to wear a cockring :)
Ya two reasons... puts yer junk out there more when you have pants on; Cool. And gives you better hardons, but I have to play with the products a bit more. I think I like the stretchy rubber ones more. But still kinda like the D-rings I happen to have.

Reactions: kentgwm

Blitzkid

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just be careful with metal ones. I have tried friends' rings on and feared I would have to have my dick cut off to get it off. I prefer leather adjustable, either through strap or snaps, as I at least am sometimes harder than others. Also the stretchy ones but that "one size fits all" is not true for bigger guys and can hurt if you have bush.