View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always been a big fan of cockrings here. Have all kinds. Shaft rings are cool too. Tend to prefer the neoprene shaft rings. Hung buddy of mine turned me onto them few years back. Work great.

Kenn

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I first started playing with rings around my cock and balls when I was about 14 I came across a metal ring that with my teenage boy curiosity and raging hormones thought I wonder how a wank would feel if I could get it around my tackle. Well if fitted :smile: the wank was excellent :smile: but then getting the ring back off :eek: was a struggle but it did not stop me doing it again and now I have quite a good collection and often wear one just for the comfort feel :cool:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anything commercial out there for 7.5"+ girths?
I find the "one size fits all" don't fit all, and break ( the stretchy silicone ones. No refunds/exchances, cause I was "abusing" the stuff, and for "sanitary reasons")

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basic math involving pi tells me that your cock should easily be able to handle a cockring with a 2.25" diameter. They're out there, but 2.25" ones are a lot harder to find than ones that have a diameter of 2.0" or less. With your cock, you'll want to put the cockring only at the base of the shaft (and not put the balls through), as compared to wearing it as I do at the base of the cock and balls.

The circumference of a circle can be found by multiplying pi ( π = 3.14 ) by the diameter of the circle.
If a circle has a diameter of 4, its circumference is 3.14*4=12.56
If you know the radius, the diameter is twice as large.
To find the diameter using the circumference, measure the circumference and divide by 3.14

In other words, measure around you cock and balls and divide by 3.14, then go to a hardware store and look for a rubber or metal (no nickel as stated in an early responce) for the size closest to what you need.:wank:

TFXhawtfap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
play it safe on your first ring. get a jelly type one or a rubber. when you feel comfy and ready to move onto a steel one. i say this cause if your not careful, it can get caught between the skin if your out and about with it on.

if your having trouble looking for a good ring, check the gay sex shops and sites. they have a far better range, even some kinky ones. beats the novelty useless ones they sell conventional shops.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The circumference of a circle can be found by multiplying pi ( π = 3.14 ) by the diameter of the circle.
If a circle has a diameter of 4, its circumference is 3.14*4=12.56
If you know the radius, the diameter is twice as large.
To find the diameter using the circumference, measure the circumference and divide by 3.14

In other words, measure around you cock and balls and divide by 3.14, then go to a hardware store and look for a rubber or metal (no nickel as stated in an early responce) for the size closest to what you need.:wank:

So there IS a point to all the math classes we had to attend!

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I have been wearing cock rings for years and have quite a collection. I started out with a 10 speed leather snap ring. It was great and I started wearing it regularly. I moved up to a stainless steel ring and WOW, what a differance. raging erection, looks incredibly sexy, and a lot more comfortable to wear on a regular basis. I have three differant style steel rings, two leather snap rings. I also have a leather snap ring with two rubber rings on the shaft. that one is really hot looking too. I got the steel tear drop or tounge cock ring about a year ago and it is by far the most comfortable ring I have ever worn. I just ordered the most unique looking ring I have ever seen. It hasn't arived yet but it looks soooooooo hot. The web site promises that it is extermely comfortable too. If you are into cock rings you have to check this one out. It's called The Spine. It's on the front page of the web site at Welcome to Mr.-S-Leather.com

Forget the math to figure out your size. The girth of your cock is not the only consideration you need for a good fit. After all, your scrotum goes through it too. I would try a leather snap style ring to find the fit you like and then just measure the ring at the adjustment you like. It also depends on whether you are shaved or not too. Also, the tear drop or tounge ring fits a little tighter than regular rings of the same diameter. I wear a 1-7/8" ring, but the 1-7/8" tear drop or tounge ring is slightly tighter than my other 1-7/8" rings.

As far as how long you can wear them, there are a lot of web sites that say 20 minutes max. I think they are talking about how long you should wear them with an erection. I often wear them for days at a time. The key is that it is comfortable and not to tight that it would cut off the circulation to your cock. One web site I read said that if your genitales feel cold, it may be to tight or you are wearing it to long. That sounds like good advice to me, but, just remember that your testicals are designed to be cold. That's why they are on the outside of your body.

Contact me if you want to talk more about cock rings. I am a real advocate.

Reactions: pants73

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
What are these "shaft rings"? I'm assuming they go on your shaft -- but what do they feel like - does anyone have any pics?

Thanks

Always been a big fan of cockrings here. Have all kinds. Shaft rings are cool too. Tend to prefer the neoprene shaft rings. Hung buddy of mine turned me onto them few years back. Work great.

Kenn

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear a rubber cock ring. The most enjoyable part of it is to have my wife put it on me. It really feels great on and I just love them.