Cocks And Balls Are Everywhere...and Prostates And Cum And Guys Who've Just Jacked Off Or Fucked

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I posted this on another forum (JUB) and the responses were disappointing. Mabe it's a better fit here. (and if not, that's fine, I've still got my interests)

Do you ever think about it? You're at a store, at the airport, on a bus, on an elevator, or talking to a car salesman, or at a party. Anywhere you're near men, you're within feet of a penis -- and balls full of cum. And chances are, some (or most) of those men have gotten off recently! An hour or two or three before and you're next to a satisfied cock.

Sometimes you see a bulge and you can be sure, wow that soft dick was been hard that morning, and likely at some time throughout the day.

And if you're a pervert (and I'm sure none of you would do this) you see a dick at a urinal and you know it's been hard and it has probably shot a load within the last day, or probably hours.

Sometimes when I'm standing at a concert or on a crowded subway car, I think, damn -- there are dicks everywhere!

Even when you don't see a bulge or anything, they are there.

Reactions: tito21

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(and as I said there)

I didn't even think about showering at the gym. You're gonna see a dick or two, and they've probably been used for sex recently. There are always guys walking around with their cocks (out or hidden) that have been hard and in a condom, in an ass, mouth, pussy, or their hands, and finally covered in cum, and then they're out in public.

Reactions: orangeC and tito21
D

deleted848353

This forum was made by @Mr. LPSG for those who came over from the now defunct site sexualforums that was the sister site to here so they can settle in and acclimatise to the site not really for the topic you posted

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think about cock constantly and dress to show my own fat bulge, beefy ass and muscles and look at every guy I see as a potential sex partner. I stand at urinals so my xtra thick cock can been seen and stay naked as long as possible in the locker room. The reward has been getting to have sex with guys pretty much any place you can think of. In my ideal world guys would be able to behave like we can at sex resorts. There, we can have sex any place we want and don't care who watches or then waits for a turn to play as well; way easier then cruising and then having to find a bathroom or go behind a building or into near by wood to indulge.

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This forum was made by @Mr. LPSG for those who came over from the now defunct site sexualforums that was the sister site to here so they can settle in and acclimatise to the site not really for the topic you posted

Sorry about my misunderstanding!