Cocks in surgical scrubs

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have pictures of guys wearing scrubs with a hard on.... With underwear and without. I work in a hospital and you can not beleive how many doctors and medical students walk around in scrubs without wearing underwear. I wear scrubs once in a while with compression shorts because I have go to alot of meetings and I often have to present information. I would love to just go comando in my scrubs in one of my meetings..... I need to start snapping pictures. If you have any... POST!!!

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
don't have any pics. however, the young doc "James" across the street struts around some days outside with scrubs. I have noticed twice a noticeable bulge. some days he sits on his back terrace from me sunning. nice view!

AA86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not scrubs, but i wear basically the same thing in the kitchen, and if one isnt wearing boxer briefs or something you can see a really clean outline of everyones dick without their apron on. even sometimes through my apron you can make out the putline of my dick. if it wasnt so damn hot and sweaty i would go commando, but the chaffing is just too painful. dint have any pictures though...sorry...

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
not scrubs, but i wear basically the same thing in the kitchen, and if one isnt wearing boxer briefs or something you can see a really clean outline of everyones dick without their apron on. even sometimes through my apron you can make out the putline of my dick. if it wasnt so damn hot and sweaty i would go commando, but the chaffing is just too painful. dint have any pictures though...sorry...

thats a kitchen i want to be in!!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having worked in a hospital, I too was amazed at how many docs were seemingly going commando in them - especially the residents. I just figured it was some sort of rite of passage or something. That being said, I've gone commando in my scrubs many times also. Just feels good. And no, I don't have pics.

Simba

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I work in a hospital currently, I see this all day long. I love it! Sadly no pictures.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have a major doctor / medical fetish here and LOVE seeing guys in scrubs. Showing off what they have underneath is even better. :wink: