Cocks of Old Blighty

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dunno, I'm new here and I haven't seen everything but it seems like the lads of the UK are well represented here . . .

What's going on over there?

Something in the beer?!

:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you'll find there are two main reasons:

firstly, because the language of the LPSG boards is English, which entices primarily those whose first language is English to join (in)...

and secondly, due to the LPSG coverage on the Channel 4 "documentary" (I use the term a little loosely) The World's Biggest Penis last month.

It ain't the beer, because that's exported worldwide these days :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
horribleperson said:
yea we do have too many of you silly brits here. stupid fucking BBC.

I have to say this, as it's about the third time the BBC has been maligned over this... Channel 4 has nothing to do with the BBC, they are two completely different networks.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the iraq war recently.....u americans killed about twice as many british soldiers as the bloody iraqi's...!

the least you can do is let us use your site, we let u kill our soldiers.....steal all our fuking words (football for instance, and call our game soccer...)....we dont kick up a fuss at the fact half of you speak in funny accents and say y'all instead of you all.....we don't mind that you get all the nice weather.....we don't mind that the average american iq is about 3 and that u use about as much power and oil as the rest of the world put together.....

i'd say were a pretty nice bunch of people, we know the germans and russians wouldn't take as much shit as we do of y'all

love....a proud brit!

x

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
royston said:
in the iraq war recently.....u americans killed about twice as many british soldiers as the bloody iraqi's...!

the least you can do is let us use your site, we let u kill our soldiers.....steal all our fuking words (football for instance, and call our game soccer...)....we dont kick up a fuss at the fact half of you speak in funny accents and say y'all instead of you all.....we don't mind that you get all the nice weather.....we don't mind that the average american iq is about 3 and that u use about as much power and oil as the rest of the world put together.....

i'd say were a pretty nice bunch of people, we know the germans and russians wouldn't take as much shit as we do of y'all

love....a proud brit!

x

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Somehow the idea of old blighty cocks is just not working for me.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I stumbled into something unawares. Typical.

I didn't know ANYTHING about the BBC program mentioned above, much less why it would stir a controversy given the content of this site.

I was just giving props to the men from the UK.

Based on what I SEE in the galleries, a lot of 'ems seriously hung!

Good on ya, mates!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Henry VIIIth, Prince Albert, Stan Laurel ... does this really not get you going? :rolleyes:

It's more that "old blighty" just sounds like the dick is growing mold, or barnacles, or something.

:puke:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
royston said:

love....a proud brit!

x

You had me for most of the post since I'm 100% English by ancestry. But I still maintain there's nothing more common than a bourgeois Brit.

I was with ya royston right until the very last but the 'y'all' did you in. That's used primarilly in Texas and I believe that state succeeded from the Union.:redface:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is said most Americans have no sense of irony. Always thought this a false accusation until I read the above. Remember, all Americans are free ... to buy shares in oil companies which choose the president. Nothing more democratic than that.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
royston said:

love....a proud brit!

x

Whats really funny is how we Americans who "stole" your football and gave it a different name are better than you at playing it. For gods sake NORTHERN IRELAND? GIVE ME A BREAK:eek:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
Whats really funny is how we Americans who "stole" your football and gave it a different name are better than you at playing it. For gods sake NORTHERN IRELAND? GIVE ME A BREAK:eek:

If Baseball is a summer game why is it the players wear 1890s Winter undewear on the outside. It is identical to Rounders, a game played by European schoolgirls. The curious thing is why Americans only play sports they can win at. Apart from Puerto Rico, Philippines and a few demented Canadians who actually plays baseball or American "football"? The concept of football is that feet have contact with the ball, runnung at a brick wall while cradling the ball like a baby sounds very skillful.
American soccer champions? No way. You guys can't even interpret the off side rule correctly.

And since you introduced politics, may I remind you that over 100,000 brave Catholic and Protestant men (mainly from the south) laid down their lives for king and country during the carnage of WWI. Many Southern Irishmen enlisted in the British army for the second German war too (none were Sinn Feiners) because they knew right from wrong. Now White House backed Sinn
Fien terrorists are appointed to high office in the province and the British taxpayer and IRA victims have to subvent $5 million in taxes to support the White House darlings who bombed, maimed, tortured, and murdered. Before you contribute to a "cause" always look at who is running it. And do try to focus your mind on other than the football fixtures or the fact that of the Six Counties (Norethern Ireland) there is no County Guantanamo.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
It's more that "old blighty" just sounds like the dick is growing mold, or barnacles, or something.

:puke:

Yeah, like most women think unkempt facial hair akin to mold and barnacles. At least one can laugh at Stan Laurel.:rolleyes:

klute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
royston said:

love....a proud brit!

x

That was really embarassing. Thanks for that.